VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
hey dev if you have the time id check out. project sage, and lustful instincts, both games have a female main character that gets corrupted but got abandoned, too look at what they did with scenes, and not do what they did too make there games flop
No idea what you mean by flop, everyone who plays Prosject Sage and that seemed to be in good taste is sorry that it was canceled. But understandably the artist had a loss in his life which changed him forever. It looked like he was coming back but no one knows what happened to him afterwards. I can't say more precisely about the lust instinct, I don't think I've ever played it myself, damn there are just too many good projects that have been abandoned in order to have played them all. OK, maybe there is more than one person who has played them all, who knows. But all I can say about this game is that it didn't flop, but was abandoned or paused due to circumstances in the artist's life

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
If I'm honest I hope it goes full Urotsukidoji and she gets some monster tentacle action, at least it'll be different....
So the only way this would happen is for when she becomes an actress in Hollywood, she will take on a role in a sci-fi movie and then those in charge of the scene end up making a very realistic alien with tentacles.

You'll honestly be waiting a long long time for that scene as I didn't plan on her acting in any movies until the next game. At the end of this game, you'll go through what she does to BECOME an actress in Hollywood, but it's meant to be a segway into the next game planned for Angel, which is Angel in Hollywood.

The next game planned for Angel will be putting her in all kinds of situations due to the creative options available to movies having many genre's. She will be deciding if she wants to slut herself out on the casting couch when trying to get roles, given that choice those in charge of the movie she's acting in will treat her accordingly.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
hey dev if you have the time id check out. project sage, and lustful instincts....
I've played Project Sage, both versions all the way through...twice. That is actually the first VN I ever played, and it was the inspiration to Angel in L.A.

love how we're all pushing for our very own fetishes hehe...
Unfortunately I can't please everyone, and some of the fetishes others have I don't share. Either way, it is my game and I'm not going to insert things I'm not really vibing with, but I like to ask just in case there's something I didn't think about.

With the suggestion of her teasing guys, others had it right, she'll get there, just not this early in the game. Every scene you see her in is her first scene in each one, of which there will be more, and in each progression she will be more corrupted (unless of course you are choosing PURE every time).

Even in the PURE Route, she will learn and become accustomed to being treated as a sexual object in many ways. So there will be some teasing and SHE WILL lose her V card by the end of this game, even on the PURE Route.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I've played Project Sage, both versions all the way through...twice. That is actually the first VN I ever played, and it was the inspiration to Angel in L.A.

Unfortunately I can't please everyone, and some of the fetishes others have I don't share. Either way, it is my game and I'm not going to insert things I'm not really vibing with, but I like to ask just in case there's something I didn't think about.

With the suggestion of her teasing guys, others had it right, she'll get there, just not this early in the game. Every scene you see her in is her first scene in each one, of which there will be more, and in each progression she will be more corrupted (unless of course you are choosing PURE every time).

Even in the PURE Route, she will learn and become accustomed to being treated as a sexual object in many ways. So there will be some teasing and SHE WILL lose her V card by the end of this game, even on the PURE Route.
oh yeah for sure, didn't mean to imply the different fetishes should be covered.

I am curious then in that case, for us to be able to provide better suggestions, what fetishes did you have in mind or things that would vibe with you? I mean looks like what you had in mind already aligns with what some of us were hoping to see, but maybe there's something else there that can be done.

Either way it's looking awesome. Thanks for the transparency and for the work :) looking forward to it!

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
oh yeah for sure, didn't mean to imply the different fetishes should be covered.

I am curious then in that case, for us to be able to provide better suggestions, what fetishes did you have in mind or things that would vibe with you?
Basically what is in the tags. I haven't added incest to it but that too. All my fetishes do basically align with most of who enjoy my content.

I don't really vibe with fem-dom stuff or even lesbians other than with girls experimenting with each other. I like it when the guy is in charge, I don't like NTR, but I like cheating if that makes sense. Like where the guy doesn't find out, but if he does he doesn't stick around and allow it to just go on.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So the only way this would happen is for when she becomes an actress in Hollywood, she will take on a role in a sci-fi movie and then those in charge of the scene end up making a very realistic alien with tentacles.

You'll honestly be waiting a long long time for that scene as I didn't plan on her acting in any movies until the next game. At the end of this game, you'll go through what she does to BECOME an actress in Hollywood, but it's meant to be a segway into the next game planned for Angel, which is Angel in Hollywood.

The next game planned for Angel will be putting her in all kinds of situations due to the creative options available to movies having many genre's. She will be deciding if she wants to slut herself out on the casting couch when trying to get roles, given that choice those in charge of the movie she's acting in will treat her accordingly.
Nice.

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
That is very specific! :sneaky:

I'll see what I can come up with that may have Angel crossing paths with a dog trainer.

Perhaps Brutus is a bit rowdy and the family calls in a dog trainer. Angel being very concerned for Brutus offers up her assistance in the training sessions with the dog trainer from Kenya.

Thank you for the suggestion :)
;)

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
If I was to include something like this, it wouldn't be until much later in the story. At this point I was really asking for suggestions and/or ideas in the current format of the story, and specifically where I am currently at in the story (in production), meaning what I'm working on now which is Day 2. If you go back to the old game and look at Day 2 and my previous dev update (where I am currently at in production), then you will see something like that just doesn't fit the story.

To everyone, any suggestions are welcome but most likely not going to get put in because the plans/story is already finished. The suggestion would have to ideally fit within the current story and not deviate much. Thank you.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 94 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikolai 420

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dev Update:

I hope everyone had a good Thanks Giving ate good. I was able to find some time this last week to keep things moving along for Day 2. I've included some sneak peaks to show the progress.

I'll be working on the next few scenes next: VP and Mr. Wilson confrontation, Angel goes to Science class, and Lunch period. Any ideas for additions or things you wish were in the first game are welcome.
I forgot, did you rule out Angel getting a doggy for love and protection? How about finding work at a stable grooming horses? Or working in a sleazy bar with very handsy drunk customers, and having to wear a very slutty barmaid outfit? Getting groped everywhere she goes and starting to love the attention more and more.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I forgot, did you rule out Angel getting a doggy for love and protection? How about finding work at a stable grooming horses? Or working in a sleazy bar with very handsy drunk customers, and having to wear a very slutty barmaid outfit? Getting groped everywhere she goes and starting to love the attention more and more.
I hope we see more ugly old, but sleazy, women in games. You know some devious lesbian types, its always the ugly old men ! lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: zehyr and CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hope we see more ugly old, but sleazy, women in games. You know some devious lesbian types, its always the ugly old men ! lol
I like that too and pretty hot girls too. I love heavy makeout sessions, like when we were kids and just learning about the opposite sex, or same sex.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

Hope everyone had a good holiday season. I've been very busy in my everyday life and many things have kept me from working, but I managed to squeeze a few days in here and there. I want to re-iterate to everyone that I have very little time in my life to work on this project, so expectations need to be very low on updates etc. There are weeks where I have no free and private time, and there are months that I may only get a few hours here and there. I must remind everyone that my private time in my current situation in life is very VERY limited. That being said, I have made a little progress on Day 2.

So far I've completed Day 2 Science Class and English Class. Next I'll be working on the second scene in the VP's office (where he takes a pic of under her skirt) and the following scenes when she gets home.

I hope to get more of Day 2 completed by the end of Feb, but it will be a very busy month for me due to Valentines day and my work situation where we are currently short handed and my hours have increased.

I've included a few sneak peaks of the updated work that I hope you'll enjoy. You will see the new model Mr Henley (science teacher), for Nick (guy friend), Mrs. Robinson (English teacher), and the new model for Eric (Carmen's boyfriend).

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Dev Update:

Hope everyone had a good holiday season. I've been very busy in my everyday life and many things have kept me from working, but I managed to squeeze a few days in here and there. I want to re-iterate to everyone that I have very little time in my life to work on this project, so expectations need to be very low on updates etc. There are weeks where I have no free and private time, and there are months that I may only get a few hours here and there. I must remind everyone that my private time in my current situation in life is very VERY limited. That being said, I have made a little progress on Day 2.

So far I've completed Day 2 Science Class and English Class. Next I'll be working on the second scene in the VP's office (where he takes a pic of under her skirt) and the following scenes when she gets home.

I hope to get more of Day 2 completed by the end of Feb, but it will be a very busy month for me due to Valentines day and my work situation where we are currently short handed and my hours have increased.

I've included a few sneak peaks of the updated work that I hope you'll enjoy. You will see the new model Mr Henley (science teacher), for Nick (guy friend), Mrs. Robinson (English teacher), and the new model for Eric (Carmen's boyfriend).
In regards to the suggestions for me it is simply blackmail. I like it as long as it is done right as in she wouldn't really enjoy it and maybe a teacher would have found things to blackmail her with or if she gets a job she could seriously mess up like damaging supplies or stealing money.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes