• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
Thank you for spotting those errors. I fixed them, but they are too small of errors to make a new file for download after this release.

Those errors will be fixed for the next update however, and I made the fixes so that your saves from 0.6.4 will still be compatible for 0.6.5
no worries man take your time i just hope people know how to get past the white wall of text error cause if you don't the game resets fyi everybody if you get that error just click ignore anyway i look forward to the next update

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the update. I kind of like its oldschool approach, I think animations are pointless and often just as clunky as pictures, so I hope you stick with pictures. There are some developers that are creating games slower and still milking patreon and so on. Mostly thanks for offering escapism and not getting paid for it.

draag35

Jul 11, 2020
I can't blame those who judge my free game through the eyes of paid content, as the majority (if not all) of the games available have some support money angle to them.

I just wish those who decide to leave an actual rating at this juncture would be more forgiving and look at the fact that I am not a professional studio (who seeks money and support) and that I don't have very much time at all to work on this and make it perfect (or at least to their high end standards).

Thank you to everyone who does take the time to figure all that out and not judge my game based on those higher standards. :)
the game has a lot of potential i like it and more important is that the creator of the game likes his own game and that is what makes the potential of the game increase and that there will be updates keep up the good work looking forward to the next update thank you for your time and effort.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
I can't blame those who judge my free game through the eyes of paid content, as the majority (if not all) of the games available have some support money angle to them.

I just wish those who decide to leave an actual rating at this juncture would be more forgiving and look at the fact that I am not a professional studio (who seeks money and support) and that I don't have very much time at all to work on this and make it perfect (or at least to their high end standards).

Thank you to everyone who does take the time to figure all that out and not judge my game based on those higher standards. :)
I honestly think this is an amazing game, for me, and It doesn't care that it is paid or not. I was so sad that you could't continue after rework, and I think It should be on patreon so you could have money for this, that you deserve the most.
I am waiting so Hard for the next updates, send my congrats to you for this, and I Will pay for this if you decide to be on patreon, for sure.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
There is an Android port for this update? Thank you very much!
No android/mobile yet. If there are enough requests for it, I'll take the time to make an android version, but for now I'm focusing on getting the rework done first and then I was planning on having an android version once I'm all caught up and it is no longer a "rework" and I'm working on all new content.

Nov 8, 2022
If I may ask, how are the naughty levels done? And how naughty are you expecting the game to go?

For example, if I choose REALLY naughty for the bus chikan and jii-san spanking scenes, will the game increase the quantity or quality of only those scenes, or will it be a combined total which leads to racier bestiality/incest/blackmail scenes as well?

If I choose complete innocence, will nothing happen at all or will there be scenes like (With apologies to Cupid Stunt and Kenny Everett), "Suddenly there's an earthquake, EVERYTHING is shaking to the left and right, and all my clothes fall off! But it's all done in the best POSSIBLE taste!"?

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
If I may ask, how are the naughty levels done? And how naughty are you expecting the game to go?

For example, if I choose REALLY naughty for the bus chikan and jii-san spanking scenes, will the game increase the quantity or quality of only those scenes, or will it be a combined total which leads to racier bestiality/incest/blackmail scenes as well?

If I choose complete innocence, will nothing happen at all or will there be scenes like (With apologies to Cupid Stunt and Kenny Everett), "Suddenly there's an earthquake, EVERYTHING is shaking to the left and right, and all my clothes fall off! But it's all done in the best POSSIBLE taste!"?
Youre on the right track...choosing the PURE route will keep the MC from experiencing a lot of the naughty stuff (but not all) and if you choose pure route 100% you will get the virgin until marriage romantic type ending.

Choosing mostly Naive will get you to most of the naughty content, and choosing Experimental will some times show the extra naughty content.

The totals are for which ending you get for that volume.

There will be 3 volumes total, each lasting 7 days.

Volume 1 is the first week of her life in L.A.

Volume 2 is in the 7 days in the middle of the school year.

And volume 3 will be the final 7 days of the school year with a prelude to the next chapter, Angel in Hollywood.

Also, as a side note: In volumes 2 and 3 there will be some flashbacks to explain some of the predicaments Angel has gotten herself into when necessary.

Also, at the beginning of volume 2, 3, and Angel in Hollywood, you will be prompted to answer all of the decision points in which you chose in order to continue where you left off.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Hi DigiurgeCreations !

Maybe you already answered this question, but do you have an approximate time period for the next update release ?
Likewise am eager to see the next installment.
Tbh its way too soon to give a projection, there are way too many factors that come into play. Some factors that may speed up the process, some that'll keep it the same pace, some that may slow me down.

Im glad you liked day 2 update. If I may ask. What did you think of the update?

Last edited:
Reactions: XXX_Anonim_xxx

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Tbh its way too soon to give a projection, there are way too many factors that come into play. Some factors that may speed up the process, some that'll keep it the same pace, some that may slow me down.

I can't really say that I liked the update as it was lacking in term of sexy content. But I understand that it is a sort of prologue leading to much more. I see it more as groundwork that need to be done to further the story.

What I am interested in is the potential of this game (lots of ticked boxes concerning the tags for me). Hence I am waiting for more content to give an actual feedback later on.

Sorry for the non-response but don't be disheartened, I think you're doing great despite what some doofus might think in their review.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019

I liked it, as before great looking and unique protagonist, I'm a busty fan too so it works there. The build seems to be gearing up and at present will avoid restrictions imposed by some factors. Visuals are definately better too. There's plenty I hope for too, which is the exciting part, the expectation. I hope we see women being just as perverted and coercive with her, older perverted women giving her the same attention old men give them in these games, but please no coffee shop part time jobs lol

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes