VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
As long as she’s in a very short skirt it doesn’t matter too much what the job is. In the old game she was at the coffee shop and I wouldn’t have any complaints if that was kept in.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

I've made some fixes to Day 2 that needed fixed. There were some errors and some text issues that I have resolved after some more play through testing.

In the future, I will wait to let all my play testers finish all routes before posting the update to avoid missing any errors. The fixes may break some saves in the later portion of the game, but I did my best to keep as much of it in place as possible while fixing the errors.

I also forgot to place a 'Save Here' notice before ending Day 2, so again, some saves of yours may be incompatible with the next update.

I am working on the dream spanking scene right now, then I will be moving on to the rest of Day 3. Before getting to the part time job portion, I'd like to hear more feedback on jobs Angel could apply for.

I agree that the waitress job is cliche and the assets used for that scene have been used over and over again in other games, so yes, I would like to change her job. Here are some jobs she may apply for and you all can chime in on which one you might want Angel to pursue.

Possible Jobs:

Beach cafe Waitress: Skimpy bikini attire
beach waitress.png beach waitress 2.png

Dog Walker: Wears school uniform (with short skirt) bc work is right after school

Private Jet Stewardess: Skimpy outfit with skirt for rich guy who flies
private jet stewardess.png

Maid: Cleaning service with a skimpy maid outfit (not that skimpy for realism)
maid service outfit with stockings.png maid service outfit.png

Office Clerk: I planned on her helping out at the office where her Dad works, but this can be a prelude job to that.
office clerk.png

If there are any other suggestions (that have assets along with them that you can link) that I did not mention, then please suggest :) I might add more options when I have the time to look deeper into my asset folders to see if there are any other jobs she could do.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Thoughts on those options:
Bikini - we’ve already seen her in a bikini and probably will again anyway. Doesn’t allow any upskirt opportunties.
Dog Walker - don’t you plan on having her walk Brutus anyway?
Stewardess - it’s a hot outfit and I can envision some perverted scenes but does she have time to be flying around as an after school job?
Maid - hot outfit with blackmail possibilities
Office - makes sense story wise and she could be blackmailed into wearing skimpier attire. More variety in what she can wear.

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Love of the idea of dog sitter/walker just for more beast content.
Same for the office clerk position as he could lead to some incest exhibition/free use.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Dog walker (can end up in situations with people on the streets or in the parks: e.g. dog runs away and she gets "a helping hand" from a hobo.)

Cleaning maid for an old pervert. Instead of maid outfit she could end up in other revealing clothing. Like an old neighbour asks for help and she has to wash the floor with a rag (on her hands and knees and you can't do that without getting your clothes wet unless your legs are bare).

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
could make it a choice in the game like have an option to chose which one she does but that takes more renders and paths to expand also time

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
i say maid cafe that has different outfit themes every week like 1 week bunny girl week or goth chick week also bikini week and so on and have it run by a perverted guy that disciplines his waitresses when they mess up

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
could make it a choice in the game like have an option to chose which one she does but that takes more renders and paths to expand also time
You're right, a choice would take forever to produce. While that would be the best way to go from a product stand point, that would be a nightmare from a production stand point. I don't think anyone wants this project to take any longer than it already is.

He could see Angel in her little school skirt and think she’s perfect to model the latest range of micro skirts.
It could tie in if she goes for a bra fitting again and is asked to model the new G Cup and up range.
She applies for the job on Day 3 and goes to work on Day 5...so that wouldn't work with the current story set up. However, I do like the idea of her being a model and that can be a side job she can do on top of her part time job. The modeling job won't take too much time and won't interfere with the time she spends at her part time job, so it'll work out perfectly.

On Day 5 when trying on the bra, Mr. Lee will make a phone call to his friend who is a modeling agent and he arrives just in time to offer Angel a job before she leaves.

Dog Walker - don’t you plan on having her walk Brutus anyway?
Yes, which is why being a dog walker doesn't make sense. I was planning on her running into a dog trainer while walking Brutus, who invites her over to meet his dogs, so this 'job' is pretty much already planned but as an addition, not a replacement job for the cafe.

Stewardess - it’s a hot outfit and I can envision some perverted scenes but does she have time to be flying around as an after school job?
The time it would take to fly back and forth to and from somewhere would take too long, and tbh I was planning that outfit for a movie role she'll be playing in a movie for the next series. :) I thought I'd offer it up as an option however, but you're right, the timing wouldn't make sense.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Office - makes sense story wise and she could be blackmailed into wearing skimpier attire. More variety in what she can wear.
Same for the office clerk position as he could lead to some incest exhibition/free use.
I was planning on Angel working at the office with her Dad anyways, but you guys are all correct here. I could push it up in the story and save some space for more stuff later on. I'm leaning towards this as the main part time job replacement, dog walking scenes will be with Brutus and dog trainer down the street, and modeling will be in addition to everything.

So the verdict so far is all three of these :)

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
I'm into this story for the interracial content, but the doggy is a welcomed addition. So, with that, I would say any job that promotes either (or both) of those kinks would be awesome. Sorry I'm no help on the subject.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
How about a Old Age Home caretaker?
She would (realistically) need to be a certified LPN or have some degree of nursing in order to be a care taker. I do like the idea though, that one however, would be best suited for her playing the role of a nurse later on in the next series.

Reactions: ifss

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I'm into this story for the interracial content, but the doggy is a welcomed addition. So, with that, I would say any job that promotes either (or both) of those kinks would be awesome. Sorry I'm no help on the subject.
Well you're in luck bc the dog trainer dog walking scenes will have interracial content. Don't expect her taking it early on though

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
She would (realistically) need to be a certified LPN or have some degree of nursing in order to be a care taker. I do like the idea though, that one however, would be best suited for her playing the role of a nurse later on in the next series.
Here where I live you can have a job that consists of just keeping company with the eldelry. I guess in some other countries that would be unpaid volunteer work. But of course someone could stilleä hire you to do that.

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
I'd say let her work at the beach bar but give her a skirt to wear, even shorter than the schooloutfit, then let her have visits from the retirement home and the local dog club. You could also send her to the retirement home as geriatric care assistant. you dont have to have a degree for that.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes