• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 8, 2022
Other Job Suggestions:

Toy Store Clerk: You get bratty kids who've discovered puberty combined with toys that can be reasons/excuses for her to lose clothes or get into compromising positions. There's a Carrie comic strip (originally published in adult magazine Mayfair) that shows kids using various toys to strip Carrie down and also shooting her in the butt with toy arrows (the ones with the sucker tips).

Tutor: There's always some brat who needs help in their schooling. Alternatively it could be the father hiring our girl in hopes of seducing her, or even a competition between him and his son over who gets to do what. Can use any outfit since it's after school.

Uber Driver: Can use any normal outfit. She finally can get that car she always wanted, but she has to pay it off in installments. Passengers can mess around with her... or each other...

Uber Eats Driver: Uses the same assets, but instead the customers can trick her ("Come in, the money is over here...") or can just be shocking to her ("Sorry, was working. Don't mind the whip.") if you want the sexual education angle.

Amusement Park Employee: Can use the beach or maid gear (depending on theme in park). Equipment can be the reason/excuse for naughty things to happen to her, or the park attendees instead ("Ugh, I have to clean up THAT?" - goes onto hands and knees with scrubbing brush). Alternatively, you can go full Disney Princess mode on the outfit and have naughty events around that instead (Handsome Princes optional).

Librarian: Can use the secretary outfit. "Yes miss. I need the book on the very TOP shelf. Don't worry, I'll hold the ladder steady."

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 94 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Suputamadre

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
After leaving the beach and the black page said, "back home-dining room", you get this:

Screenshot 2024-04-29 011536.png

........and another:

Screenshot 2024-04-29 015628.png

Digi, just love the new and improved Angel, and the whole remake. Daisy is a little hottie too. I hope both girls get real friendly with Daddy and the boys, Mom too, and let's not forget Brutus the puppy. A wonderful game and all the right characters. Can't wait for the update. Maybe, Angel can find some work in a sleazy bar and even at a stable.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There's a few scenarios I can think of that could lead to some interesting things, hope they keep the intentions close to their chest to avoid spoiling the excitement.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
After leaving the beach and the black page said, "back home-dining room", you get this:

View attachment 3585345

........and another:

View attachment 3585385

Digi, just love the new and improved Angel, and the whole remake. Daisy is a little hottie too. I hope both girls get real friendly with Daddy and the boys, Mom too, and let's not forget Brutus the puppy. A wonderful game and all the right characters. Can't wait for the update. Maybe, Angel can find some work in a sleazy bar and even at a stable.
Thank you, I already fixed those errors and others, I'll be uploading a hot fix once my other play tester has finished all paths etc.

Fritz von Tarkin

Feb 25, 2020
I support library for the pure and naive paths, and waitress at the beach bar for the adventurous path.

In the library she'll meet guys who see Angel as their innocent plaything they can make fun of. There she'll eventually evolve into a horny nerd (naive), or gain the knowledge to fullfill her mission of god (pure).

At the beach she'll learn how to tease guys to get more tips, get used to work in a bikini and drink alcohol (mild corruption). There will also be temptations for her to break the law (starts with drinking under age), try out weed and have sex in public (medium corruption). Finally, if she prooves to be a slutty waitress and comfortable to work in a bikini, she'll be invited to work in a night club for big money. Seduced by the money she'll learn about stripping and worse to make even more money (hard corruption).

Speaking of weed: My all-time fetish of cigarettes / smoking could be included as avoidable content on naive and adventurous paths. It would be completely excluded on the pure path.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I still think food delivery person, on bike, offers up the most potential. You have the food shop first, you have the stuff on the road, then dropping by the various places, offering new introductions and opportunities.

Reactions: Jaaustin

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
went all the way on the experimental route and didn't see any scene that involved sex other than the dog in the bathroom.
so what is wrong with my vn? this just sucks.

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Oh wow what an improvement on most if not all of them. What did you use here?
Since some time I'm using the Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai to see how it can enchance screens from other games. It doesn't work well for all cases but there are definetly improvements.

Reactions: lemaro

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Since some time I'm using the Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai to see how it can enchance screens from other games. It doesn't work well for all cases but there are definetly improvements.
Angels realistic look will always be imprinted in my mind now, she looks amazing.

There are some obvious defects in some of the pictures (like her fingers get gnarled, her eyes look a little off, her muscle tone is exaggerated) but it does look nice to see an ai image of my Angel, especially her innocent natural look that she has.

The thing about the original iray model is that there is that obviousness that it is not a real life depiction, giving it a certain charm that you otherwise don't get with realistic images. I like that charm and intend to keep it.

That being said, I wouldn't be against someone creating an ai imaged version of my game as long as they edit out the irregularities (like the fingers eyes etc.) so that it does keep to its realistic art style.

Cant wait to see Angel in ai images while she's being very naughty

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes