VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Önümüzdeki günlerde f95’te “resmi olmayan bir sürümde” shota içeriği olabilir mi?
EDIT: 09/03/2019 10:12PM
Okay, so I translated this as:
Is there an "unofficial version" of ??? in f95 in the coming days?

What you need to understand about unofficial versions is that it's just that...it's unofficial. Meaning that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I cannot risk getting flagged or shut down on Patreon, so please understand that I cannot be involved with the distribution of unofficial versions.

for example, angel babysitter for young boys?
I don't plan on having that kind of situation in this game, sorry. Just to be clear, there will be no underage characters involved in any sexual situations in this game.

That doesn't discount the idea of her being a babysitter and possibly getting involved with the father however.

Last edited:
Reactions: voodeuxthatyoudo

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
why always those big titts? yuk
I happen to love big tits, but to each their own. Since not everyone is the same, that is why I have several other supporting cast characters in game with small, medium, and large tits. So you get a nice variation in my game.

Here's a sample of some of the other girls in the game:

(From right to left: Angel, Britney, Tiffany, Lisa)

d3s8 gym 2d.png

Last edited:

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Looks very very promising, I love Angela's look, the story seems plausible, and the CGs are pretty nice. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Nice work Digi!!!

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Reduce the girls tits size by 20% and you are good to go. Right now she like an Alien with those massive cow udders.

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Reduce the girls tits size by 20% and you are good to go. Right now she like an Alien with those massive cow udders.
The dev has put some work into the shape of her breasts in v0.3 by adding gravity effects. They look a little more realistic now. I think it should be furthered by upgrading her underwear to industrial strength (but still hot of course), although practical bras may be a sacrifice that has to be made due to available underwear render assets.

hasta have huge boobs.."how to make a 13 yr old seem legal..DDD's!!!!"
According to the Patreon page, she has Gs. Apparently she's modeled after an IRL lady the dev knew. Not impossible, and the absurdity actually makes it seem a little more real to me. (Full disclosure though, I like big boobs.)

In real life though, she'd definitely be recommended for a reduction!

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
The dev has put some work into the shape of her breasts in v0.3 by adding gravity effects. They look a little more realistic now. I think it should be furthered by upgrading her underwear to industrial strength (but still hot of course), although practical bras may be a sacrifice that has to be made due to available underwear render assets.
I already have a bra for her since she is going bra shopping in 0.4 with good 'ol Dad, it was the best one I could find given the limited resources. You'd think there were more resources for bra's, but there really aren't...not for good ones anyways.

Also, worth mentioning is the fact that I will be going back into Day 1, 2, and the first half of Day 3 and redoing renders where her breasts do not look realistic (mostly the side views). Eventually, when I have time, I will go back and re-do most renders little by little each update to give a uniform feel throughout the entire story, that way I don't sacrifice too much time so I can spend most of my time on the new updates.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
0.1b it´s a short vi... .n (I make my suggestions as short as the version you released - I think and plan a lot in future but let it be only a beginning and drop with writing out before a logical ending.)
My first opinion: too less for becoming a patreon yet.
But still I am curious how this game will become more progress and what will be worked out in next releases and what of it will be shown up here on f95.

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
0.1b is short, yes. I made it mainly as an introduction to the series to come. 0.2 and 0.3 are considerably longer and when timed on auto scroll (the default setting), it took me over an hour to get through 0.2. I didn't time 0.3 but it is about the same length as 0.2, both of which are considerably longer than 0.1.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
tits are too big in my opinion for that figure
Some of the renders in 0.1-0.3 are being re-worked and will look more natural by the time 0.4 rolls out. They will still be big, but not as big and also more natural looking. So if big tits aren't your thing, then if you were to read the previous posts, there is a picture of the other girls I have in the game who range from small, medium, to large.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I already have a bra for her since she is going bra shopping in 0.4 with good 'ol Dad, it was the best one I could find given the limited resources. You'd think there were more resources for bra's, but there really aren't...not for good ones anyways.
Yeah, I was wondering if the assets would be limited. An explanation could be that Dad takes her to the wrong kind of store, since a pervert like him has probably only bought the sexy kind of underwear.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

perperz

May 29, 2017
You wonder who made those 2 reviews, characters look like crap, a uninstall after 5 mins :(

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
It says in the reviews that they are based on 0.3. Yes, 0.1 is not my best work, but it gets better and will continue to get better.
Might want to edit your OP because you're using preview pictures that are NOT in the v0.1, tags and pictures are ONLY for what is in the version that is on site. You'd also need to remove the tags interracial, masturbation and oral sex.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Might want to edit your OP because you're using preview pictures that are NOT in the v0.1, tags and pictures are ONLY for what is in the version that is on site. You'd also need to remove the tags interracial, masturbation and oral sex.
You're incorrect about the pictures and tags. All of the samples ARE from 0.1, and the tags are all correct. Maybe you are looking at future tags? I wonder if you are referring to the demo that preceded this?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes