VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
There is an amazing game of slow corruption and exhibicionism: " Coming of age" that could give some ideas about increasing "Angel's universe" https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v3-0-crazybat.1794/ DigiurgeCreations
I have a request, May could have more often updates but little ones than one complete day, so we can test the game, but the most important: Waiting is killing me!!!
Amazing work by the way, loving the naive and bigtit girl!!!

Reactions: HeroHate

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Why do her breasts look much bigger in her school uniform than in her gym uniform? I think you should fix that!
Here's a side by side, I'm not quite sure what you guys are talking about. I did not change the size of her tits and two they actually look kind of bigger in the gym shirt.

Edit: After looking into it, I actually did use an older scene that I used from the previous version for this scene where her tits are smaller (because I made them bigger for the newer version). I only used the older scene for a few of the images and will fix those now. As an example, the side by side I shared is the correct size, however there are some images I posted that have the smaller size. Thank you guys for pointing that out!

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I like the braless gym outfit idea but it does look like her boobs have a shrunk a bit and her pokies are too high. They are natural G cups after all!
I will mess around with them today and see if I can make them a bit lower. I did not change the size of her tits, check out the side by side on the previous post.

Edit: The side by side is the correct size for her tits, however there are some images that have her with smaller tits bc I used the previous versions scene. There are only a few of the images I rendered using the old scene and will be fixing soon. Thank you for the observation!

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
There is an amazing game of slow corruption and exhibicionism: " Coming of age" that could give some ideas about increasing "Angel's universe" https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v3-0-crazybat.1794/ DigiurgeCreations
I have a request, May could have more often updates but little ones than one complete day, so we can test the game, but the most important: Waiting is killing me!!!
Amazing work by the way, loving the naive and bigtit girl!!!
I'm sorry but I just don't have the time to play other games rn, I did download it though so maybe if there is some time I will check it out later.

As far as doing little updates, I did think of doing this, however it takes a lot of work to package it all together, upload and test and upload and test over and over. I'd rather just stick to doing one major update. I know the wait sucks, but doing smaller updates would actually make the project take just that much longer to complete.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
Quick Update:

So I fixed the issues from the previous scene where Angel had smaller tits. I also finished setting up the Gymnasium scene today (which took a lot of time) and will begin work on that scene tomorrow. I've included a few renders for your viewing pleasure.
It didn't need to be this big, but it's beautiful anyway <3

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Suggestion: how about her meeting the men in the bus again? In the park or on the food delivery job.l or in the bus again.

Anyhow it would be great to have more than one defloration scene.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Quick Update:

So I fixed the issues from the previous scene where Angel had smaller tits. I also finished setting up the Gymnasium scene today (which took a lot of time) and will begin work on that scene tomorrow. I've included a few renders for your viewing pleasure.
Love the gym lineup and how Angel is the shortest and bustiest. And the only one braless in the skimpy version of the kit.

draag35

Jul 11, 2020
Quick Update:

I really want to see Angel run (BOUNCE Angel BOUNCE)

Reactions: Suputamadre

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You really need to read the forum posts. Lazy people like you irritate me.
To answer, he is working on it when possible, it's more of a side project from what I can gather and as it is for many of us, never enough hours in the day. As far as I know they're not raking in sweet patreon money or anything like that, so I give a great deal of patience to them, I too am eager to see what transpires wity the game.

Reactions: morpheus1987

morpheus1987

Feb 13, 2021
To answer, he is working on it when possible, it's more of a side project from what I can gather and as it is for many of us, never enough hours in the day. As far as I know they're not raking in sweet patreon money or anything like that, so I give a great deal of patience to them, I too am eager to see what transpires wity the game.
tnx for your patience with them and with me XD appreciated your answer

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You are much nicer than I was/would be. Lazy idiots need to read posts not have other people hand hold them and waste their time. Or maybe use the search function? It is there for a reason.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I really want to see Angel run (BOUNCE Angel BOUNCE)
I'm actually going to be having Angel do some jumping jacks, you'll see her tits bounce bounce :) :) :)

they're not raking in sweet patreon money or anything like that, so I give a great deal of patience to them
It's just me, no they here :) And thank you for answering this persons question.

You are much nicer than I was/would be.
No need to hate, we all only get one life in this world. Kindness goes a long way, especially to someone who just needs a little help. Let others help if you're not willing to, less hate is what we need in this world brother.

draag35

Jul 11, 2020
I'm actually going to be having Angel do some jumping jacks, you'll see her tits bounce bounce :) :) :)

It's just me, no they here :) And thank you for answering this persons question.

No need to hate, we all only get one life in this world. Kindness goes a long way, especially to someone who just needs a little help. Let others help if you're not willing to, less hate is what we need in this world brother.
I'm looking forward too the jumping jacks that really will be amazing and i agree there needs too be more kindness in the world ✌

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes