VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
wow your either joking or ignoring the fact that so many other games take way longer then 6 months for an update.
There are some on here where you're lucky to get two updates a year, those guys are also raking in the patreon money, you mention this to them at your peril. It's pretty clear here though, with regular updates on progress and interaction with the fan base.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I believe forum rules require an update every 6 months so assuming we will have something next month right?
Gonna report me if not? Honestly I wish I could tell you yes but I'm in the process of buying a house. Right now I have zero privacy where my computer is located and I only have (if I'm lucky) one day a week to work on this project.

That being said, once I have my new house I'll have my own private office which will allow me several more days a week to work on this project.

I think the mods know and understand my situation but if you want to report me if I don't update by next month then so be it, I would in fact be in violation of the 6 month rule.

Looking at where I am at, adding a dog walking scene and taking away the cafe application scene, Im pretty close to wrapping up Day 3, so who knows, I may just make it before my 6 months are up. I guess we'll have to wait and see?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Gonna report me if not? Honestly I wish I could tell you yes but I'm in the process of buying a house. Right now I have zero privacy where my computer is located and I only have (if I'm lucky) one day a week to work on this project.

That being said, once I have my new house I'll have my own private office which will allow me several more days a week to work on this project.

I think the mods know and understand my situation but if you want to report me if I don't update by next month then so be it, I would in fact be in violation of the 6 month rule.

Looking at where I am at, adding a dog walking scene and taking away the cafe application scene, Im pretty close to wrapping up Day 3, so who knows, I may just make it before my 6 months are up. I guess we'll have to wait and see?
Nah i'm not a snitch. Just making a statement. TBF you at least let us know what is going on the devs that earn loads of money churning like 2 updates a year out with zero communication are the ones that bug me. If i was to report anyone its them that I would report. You're sound and I'd rather quality over quantity just keep letting us know and things will be fine.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
wow your either joking or ignoring the fact that so many other games take way longer then 6 months for an update.
Nope like I said as far as I was aware they are the rules but like you usually have to report a game for it to get the abandoned tag. I guess as long as devs like Digiurge here give regular development updates then it is different which is fair. If a game goes radio silent tho report it

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes