VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You're incorrect about the pictures and tags. All of the samples ARE from 0.1, and the tags are all correct. Maybe you are looking at future tags? I wonder if you are referring to the demo that preceded this?
I am quite correct, I have played V0.1, I have even unpacked the rpa file. The game has presently no masturbation, no oral sex and no interracial. Of the preview pictures, the last 5 are not in it either. I've gone ahead and reported this thread since you are refusing to follow the tag rules.

Edit: And I am talking about the listed tags on f95, not the written one in your post. 1567706891504.png

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I am quite correct, I have played V0.1, I have even unpacked the rpa file. The game has presently no masturbation, no oral sex and no interracial. Of the preview pictures, the last 5 are not in it either. I've gone ahead and reported this thread since you are refusing to follow the tag rules.
Once again, masturbation is in the Future tags, so it is not listed in current version tags. The oral sex is in the scene at the end of 0.1 with Karen and the Bodyguard, which happens to be an interracial interaction. All samples including the last 5 as you mention ARE absolutely from 0.1, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Please check to see if you are viewing the demo of v0.1b. I mean, I think I know my own game here. Sigh :mad:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Doesn't the step-mother blow the bodyguard in the evening of Day 1 (v0.1)? That should cover two of the tags I think...

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Doesn't the step-mother blow the bodyguard in the evening of Day 1 (v0.1)? That should cover two of the tags I think...
Not in the uploaded version.

Once again, masturbation is in the Future tags, so it is not listed in current version tags. The oral sex is in the scene at the end of 0.1 with Karen and the Bodyguard, which happens to be an interracial interaction. All samples including the last 5 as you mention ARE absolutely from 0.1, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Please check to see if you are viewing the demo of v0.1b. I mean, I think I know my own game here. Sigh :mad:
I've literally pictured the tags at the top, it's listed as current tag and neither is oral or interracial. And no, in the v0.1b that is on this site there is no oral sex at the end, want me to give you the unpacked file dump? By your filenaming what is uploaded to this site stops at d1s9

Reactions: Mack Truck

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Not in the uploaded version.
And no, in the v0.1b that is on this site there is no oral sex at the end, want me to give you the unpacked file dump? By your filenaming what is uploaded to this site stops at d1s9
So maybe the wrong file is attached to the thread? Maybe it's still the beta file rather than the actual 0.1 release?

nagnag911, what is the last scene in the version you downloaded? Angel going to bed or Angel in the shower?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
So maybe the wrong file is attached to the thread? Maybe it's still the beta file rather than the actual 0.1 release?

nagnag911, what is the last scene in the version you downloaded? Angel going to bed or Angel in the shower?
Yup, here is the file dump

Stops at d1s9 according to file names, I've checked all 3 active links on this thread, all the same files. d1s9 is father asking for forgiveness in the bedroom

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I found the issue. I accidently uploaded the Limited Edition Early Release Version of 0.1b into the MEGA links. The other links are good just the MEGA links were wrong.

I've changed them now so they are the correct link to the correct version of the game.

Unfortunetly I cannot change the tags at the top. tags.png

My apologies nagnag. I should have double checked the file when you brought the issue up. Got a lot going on today.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I found the issue. I accidently uploaded the Limited Edition Early Release Version of 0.1b into the MEGA links. The other links are good just the MEGA links were wrong.

I've changed them now so they are the correct link to the correct version of the game.

Unfortunetly I cannot change the tags at the top.
The mediafire and up2share links are still wrong for PC.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
how is babby formed?
How girl get pragnent?

Seriously, though, this game could benefit from some impregnation. Disappointed not to see it in future tags.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well I know for sure the brothers won't be getting anything they annoy me already :LOL: seducing the daddy and having some fun with the stepmother would be a nice twist interesting game so far.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
hmm, seems fishy that the only 2 reviews are from version .3 which is NOT even on this site. And they are both 5 stars:unsure: Judging by just the thumbnails the images look pretty mediocre.

215303j

My opinion on the game / demo:

I like the fact that the premise is something else than a creepy young guy with a MILF mom and two sisters. Basically the game is inverting the standard incest trope family.

I like the MC, she's a very sweet and nice person. She has a pretty face (although it has been used in some games already), her body is nice too although the tits are too big for my liking. It does fit the story though so that's probably more important than my opinion.

I REALLY like the fact that the Dev wants a Pure path. I do REALLY hope that the dev keeps that up and not force something upon us at a later stage. Seeing that this takes place in LA, I would recommend Angel to attend a couple of self defense classes and/or get a concealed carry license... Preferably both, I like women who can take care of themselves.

Personally I would also like a lesbian path ot at least some lesbian side interests on the naive or experimenting paths.

It's basically a demo, so I understand that there is not yet a lot of story. What's there is quite good so far. It will be interesting to see how it progresses and how your choices work out in the end.

Just to understand the game mechanic: during dinner, the brothers are staring at the MC's boobs. The Pure path choice is to get upset, but I think that in reality this would also cause a hit to the relationship points, quite a big hit possibly. So I went with the Naive choice (ignore) instead. Is this how it works? Or is that only a path choice and not an affection choice?

Regarding the last scene with the stepmom, I did find that a bit forced upon the player to be honest. I understand the stepmom is not the MC and that we cannot control her actions. But personally neither me (as player) or the Pure MC would approve of her actions. Maybe it would be better not to show the scene but have it take place outside the view of the MC. The MC could then somehow find out and then persuade stepmom not to do it (hopefully before it's too late) on the pure path or join in on the experimenting path.

Finally, regarding the renders, yes it's pretty bad. It won't stop me from playing or enjoying the game though! The only thing is that because of the graphics, dad comes off as more of a creep than he is based on the dialogue. This is a problem if you want to pursue that relationship. The younger brother is also creepy as fuck but was intended like that. The older brother is ok in my opinion.

If I were to rate it at this point (which I won't because I want to see how it progresses first): either 3 or 4 out of 5, but I'm leaning to 4. To get to 4, the story has to remain consistent with the intro: three paths, no forced shit. To get to 5, the renders do need to improve,

Last edited by a moderator:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
hmm, seems fishy that the only 2 reviews are from version .3 which is NOT even on this site. And they are both 5 stars:unsure: Judging by just the thumbnails the images look pretty mediocre.
I'm one of the reviewers. I know it's a bit of a tease to review a version that's not on the site yet, but I chose to review 0.3 so that people are aware that the story is strong and it's not just the Demo or v0.1 that are good. I think I mention in my review that the premise and potential is what I'm giving the points on. The renders are improving; it's the dev's first game, so skill growth is to be expected as time goes on.

215303j

Just an idea for the dev: in order to make more people aware and invested in the game, it may be an idea to make the 0.3 version available here as well. Eventually it will reach this site here one way or the other but until it does, there is not that much to discuss about here.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
My opinion on the game / demo:
I REALLY like the fact that the Dev wants a Pure path. I do REALLY hope that the dev keeps that up and not force something upon us at a later stage. Seeing that this takes place in LA, I would recommend Angel to attend a couple of self defense classes and/or get a concealed carry license... Preferably both, I like women who can take care of themselves.
Just to understand the game mechanic: during dinner, the brothers are staring at the MC's boobs. The Pure path choice is to get upset, but I think that in reality this would also cause a hit to the relationship points, quite a big hit possibly. So I went with the Naive choice (ignore) instead. Is this how it works? Or is that only a path choice and not an affection choice?
Regarding the last scene with the stepmom, I did find that a bit forced upon the player to be honest. I understand the stepmom is not the MC and that we cannot control her actions. But personally neither me (as player) or the Pure MC would approve of her actions. Maybe it would be better not to show the scene but have it take place outside the view of the MC. The MC could then somehow find out and then persuade stepmom not to do it (hopefully before it's too late) on the pure path or join in on the experimenting path.
Glad you like the setup of the game. I too hope for the Pure path to be strong on its own merit. There is much that can be explored that way, included a shotgun / Vegas marriage as a way for her to stick to her morals yet still get stuck.

The dinner scene does affect relationship points if you pick the Pure or Experimental choices.

The mother scene I believe is laying groundwork for the premise that Angel is surrounded by sexuality and corruption. Karen (the step-mom) is either a cheating slut or has been compromised by Marcus. She will either in the future be part of corrupting Angel or at the very least not help to protect her. We also know that her father is a pervert, so he probably won't be much for keeping her innocent either.

Reactions: 215303j

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Seriously, though, this game could benefit from some impregnation. Disappointed not to see it in future tags.
There's always the possibility. ;)

I understand the stepmom is not the MC and that we cannot control her actions. But personally neither me (as player) or the Pure MC would approve of her actions. Maybe it would be better not to show the scene but have it take place outside the view of the MC.
I'm not sure I follow you here? The scene does take place outside the view of the MC. But if you are putting yourself into the view of the MC then side events like these would be impossible to have. If you're suggesting not showing this side event if you have chosen the Pure path, then I think that would still be a loss because it is an important part of the story. One thing about having a Pure MC is having no sex, which is a bummer for a sex game for the most part. That is why I've included other characters in the game as already sexually active, as they keep up that part of the game while the MC is still on the side lines so to speak. Yes, games with no sex do have appeal, especially if there is a solid build up. But I chose to go with both; side events with sex and story elements, and a no sex slow build up for the MC. A win win imho.

Finally, regarding the renders, yes it's pretty bad. It won't stop me from playing or enjoying the game though! The only thing is that because of the graphics, dad comes off as more of a creep than he is based on the dialogue. This is a problem if you want to pursue that relationship. The younger brother is also creepy as fuck but was intended like that. The older brother is ok in my opinion.
Yes, the renders are bad at first but they do get better and will improve once I go fully into iray renders. My new rig is a week away from being built and ready for work. I did make the Dad and little brother creepy on purpose, that's part of their character. The Dad is a pervert, but his personality is good at hiding it. The little brother however, hasn't refined his outward personality to hide his perversions. The older brother is a mix of the two.

If I were to rate it at this point (which I won't because I want to see how it progresses first): either 3 or 4 out of 5, but I'm leaning to 4. To get to 4, the story has to remain consistent with the intro: three paths, no forced shit. To get to 5, the renders do need to improve
Thank you for waiting to rate, as it does get better (and longer) with each update. I do also very much appreciate your review in the forum.

I like the fact that the premise is something else than a creepy young guy with a MILF mom and two sisters
I agree, which is why I went with a female protagonist game. For one, there are way too many male protagonist games. For two, there's something awesome about being able to control a female as there is a inherent drive within all males to do so. That is something I've felt at least when playing a female protagonist game over a male protagonist game.

I REALLY like the fact that the Dev wants a Pure path. I do REALLY hope that the dev keeps that up and not force something upon us at a later stage
Although I must admit it is tough to keep her on a pure path in a sex game (all the while making a naive/experimental path), I am doing my best to do so. I have some help from a friend who is also a fan of the pure path, which is at this point an invaluable asset to me to keep me from straying too far from the pure path. :ROFLMAO:

Personally I would also like a lesbian path ot at least some lesbian side interests on the naive or experimenting paths.
I do plan on lesbian content, but not necessarily a path.

Thanks again for your review/response Thialf. I hope you enjoy the next few updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC and 215303j

215303j

I'm not sure I follow you here? The scene does take place outside the view of the MC. But if you are putting yourself into the view of the MC then side events like these would be impossible to have. If you're suggesting not showing this side event if you have chosen the Pure path, then I think that would still be a loss because it is an important part of the story. One thing about having a Pure MC is having no sex, which is a bummer for a sex game for the most part. That is why I've included other characters in the game as already sexually active, as they keep up that part of the game while the MC is still on the side lines so to speak. Yes, games with no sex do have appeal, especially if there is a solid build up. But I chose to go with both; side events with sex and story elements, and a no sex slow build up for the MC. A win win imho
Fair points, but:
Such scenes (dare I say it: NTR, even though it's not any of the MC's business really) are quite divisive in the community. There are very vocal lovers as well as haters with not so much middle ground.
At this point there is no way that the player or MC can influence this scene.
That's why I think it may be better to hide it and only hint at it, until the MC does get some kind of control.
Alternatively you could give the player the option to see scenes which the MC doesn't witness or not, e.g. in the settings or the beginning of the game / scene.

I understand your point about wanting to give your audience sex scenes early on in a game where the MC / player may try to avoid sex, but this kind is quite heavy hitting. Spying on the older brother having fun with one (or two) of his girlfriends is much safer...

Although I must admit it is tough to keep her on a pure path in a sex game (all the while making a naive/experimental path), I am doing my best to do so. I have some help from a friend who is also a fan of the pure path, which is at this point an invaluable asset to me to keep me from straying too far from the pure path. :ROFLMAO:
Do you mean it's difficult to write or that it may be difficult to follow in the game?

Yes, the renders are bad at first but they do get better and will improve once I go fully into iray renders. My new rig is a week away from being built and ready for work. I did make the Dad and little brother creepy on purpose, that's part of their character. The Dad is a pervert, but his personality is good at hiding it. The little brother however, hasn't refined his outward personality to hide his perversions. The older brother is a mix of the two.
Pervert and creep is not the same though. If you play GGGB, Ashleys stepfather Ethan is into wife sharing. Totally perverted, but not really creepy. Arthur on the other hand is both perverted and creepy. Jack's brother Hugo is maybe not really perverted but creepy.

I do plan on lesbian content, but not necessarily a path.
A lesbian path could be a way to keep her technical virginity intact but still allow her to experiment a bit.
Not sure how that would mesh with her morals, but the Bible does not say one word about lesbianism... ;)

And a lot of people would appreciate a lesbian "path". It can still be Pure / Naive / Experimental but then with the end goal of marrying a girl in the pure route or simply avoiding the guys on the Experimental route.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
That's why I think it may be better to hide it and only hint at it, until the MC does get some kind of control.
Alternatively you could give the player the option to see scenes which the MC doesn't witness or not, e.g. in the settings or the beginning of the game / scene.
I understand what you mean. I didn't think much about it because I think that most players that are against that type of content do not like being the MC that is affected by that. In this case, it is a supporting cast member being affected and not the MC directly, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal. However, that being said, I actually do recall some games giving their audience the option to view that type of content or not in their games and that working out well. I will take that point and see what I can do to still be able to move the story forward while giving the player the option if they would like to view that type of content or not.

Spying on the older brother having fun with one (or two) of his girlfriends is much safer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you mean it's difficult to write or that it may be difficult to follow in the game?
I've already written this story, it's not going down word for word into this game, but the vision has already been made and I'm adapting it into the game. In the story/vision, she doesn't go down the pure route, so it is a route that I am creating as I go, pretty much as an opposite so to speak, to the choices she made in the story that I have already written. So, it is difficult in that sense, that it wasn't originally a part of my vision. The thing is, when I decided to make this game, I knew I was going to include choices and liked the idea of giving the MC that route as opposed to the predestined route that had been written for her.

Pervert and creep is not the same though. If you play GGGB, Ashleys stepfather Ethan is into wife sharing. Totally perverted, but not really creepy. Arthur on the other hand is both perverted and creepy. Jack's brother Hugo is maybe not really perverted but creepy.
Well, it also depends on who's perspective. In my game at the begining, the x wife refers to the Dad as a pervert for reasons I cannot disclose because it will spoil part of the story. So, to the x wife, he would be a creep and a pervert, but to someone who is okay with what he did (again I cannot say), then maybe he is just a pervert and not a creep. They are really two terms dependent on the perspective in which they are coming from. I'm sure there are a lot of woman who would consider Ethan a creep for his wife sharing. But I do get where you are going with this.

A lesbian path could be a way to keep her technical virginity intact but still allow her to experiment a bit.
Not sure how that would mesh with her morals, but the Bible does not say one word about lesbianism... ;)

And a lot of people would appreciate a lesbian "path". It can still be Pure / Naive / Experimental but then with the end goal of marrying a girl in the pure route or simply avoiding the guys on the Experimental route.
Although it would probably please a lot of people to have a dedicated lesbian path, it is just not part of the vision for this game. I do think there is enough lesbian content in there to please fans of that type of content, but making a fourth path apart from what I had already planned in three paths is something I don't have time to do. I'm a one man show pretty much and I want to make sure I continue to pump out an update per month for my patrons. Adding another path may keep me from hitting that goal, and that I will not risk.

Reactions: 215303j and Rain01
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes