VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
What was so awesome about it?
What wasn't so awesome about it? What did you not like? I'd honestly like to know so I can improve and make my game better. If the things you didn't like are things I've already improved in the current release, then I'll mention it. If not, then I'll thank you for your input and try to make myself and/or the game better.

I appreciate negative criticism, I really do, so if you're going to be negative at least let me know why. Unless you're just being a hater and you don't like the game just because, then I say to that: to each their own.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What wasn't so awesome about it? What did you not like? I'd honestly like to know so I can improve and make my game better. If the things you didn't like are things I've already improved in the current release, then I'll mention it. If not, then I'll thank you for your input and try to make myself and/or the game better.

I appreciate negative criticism, I really do, so if you're going to be negative at least let me know why. Unless you're just being a hater and you don't like the game just because, then I say to that: to each their own.
I did not play it yet. I compared the future tags and decided to wait until then.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
I did not play it yet. I compared the future tags and decided to wait until then.
Oh...okay. It seemed like, since you decided to comment in the thread, that you've played the game and your question sounded like a condescending stab at the previous comment that "the game is awesome".

So it seems the question you asked is literal and you really want to know what's awesome about the game.

I would say to that, instead of asking, why not play it and see for yourself? Just my two cents. :sneaky:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh...okay. It seemed like, since you decided to comment in the thread, that you've played the game and your question sounded like a condescending stab at the previous comment that "the game is awesome".

So it seems the question you asked is literal and you really want to know what's awesome about the game.

I would say to that, instead of asking, why not play it and see for yourself? Just my two cents. :sneaky:
No I always look at the genre before I play and see what it lacks.
So what I see is that what it lacks is better then what it is now.
So a combination of both a better game it makes....its just that simple.

• Angry
Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sometimes a leak can help, it will spread the game and if its good enough some people will start supporting it,
people that will not, would not do it anyway, even if the game is not leaked.
so, hopefully the leak is not damaging.

played it and the last bath scene i can see an improvement of the rendering quality, a quality much welcomed.
the game is not bad, but the quality makes me remember those 3d-flash games i played many years ago before the new generation 3d games changed everything.

like project sage, this game needs the story/gameplay to make it worth it, and so far its ok, a bit awkward here and there but not bad. with a improved rendering quality, im sure it can go up a few points.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
sometimes a leak can help
Sometimes...but it seems a bit early in development for that. I understand that most of my Patron's pay to support me, and not just for the newest release. However, there may be some that do and if they leave because they can get it for free now, then that's when it hurts.

Tbh, I feel like all 31 of my Patron's are purely there to support me and not just for the benefit of getting early access. I mean, most of them have been supporters since the start, so it's obvious they are there for support. With the recent release of 0.2, my follower count has gone up substantually, but the Patron count has remained around the same as before. If this leak does help, I haven't seen it yet.

a bit awkward here and there but not bad
Curious, what bit's were awkward to you?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm interested in trying it out, but before I do could you give a rough estimate of how long the content currently is? Like 30 minish or more?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Pure, naive or experimental is a cool idea, you can control her personality type. However, it isn't really clear what scenes they'll lead to and with who. I think the player might want her to be with certain characters and not others. I get anxious about possibly missing a hot lesbian scene because I wasn't experimental enough. But at the time I didn't want to pick the option because I was afraid of getting a scene with a character I don't care for. It might not feel right in that moment for her to act that way around that person.

That's kind of a problematic element, going for one thing and unintentionally getting something else. Maybe it should be clearer, or maybe being one way with a certain person does not effect another. Like maybe you have X experimental points with this person and X pure points with another. Kinda like real life, we feel more open around certain people over others.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Pure, naive or experimental is a cool idea, you can control her personality type. However, it isn't really clear what scenes they'll lead to and with who. I think the player might want her to be with certain characters and not others. I get anxious about possibly missing a hot lesbian scene because I wasn't experimental enough. But at the time I didn't want to pick the option because I was afraid of getting a scene with a character I don't care for. It might not feel right in that moment for her to act that way around that person.

That's kind of a problematic element, going for one thing and unintentionally getting something else. Maybe it should be clearer, or maybe being one way with a certain person does not effect another. Like maybe you have X experimental points with this person and X pure points with another. Kinda like real life, we feel more open around certain people over others.
Well, there is affection points for individual characters. Also, the different paths lead to the different scenarios. You can also hit the back button or just have multipul saves for different paths.
I'm interested in trying it out, but before I do could you give a rough estimate of how long the content currently is? Like 30 minish or more?
After 0.1.1, every update is approximatley 1 hour on auto scroll, so with 0.4.1 you have over 3 hrs of game.

Reactions: Nelythia
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes