Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Angel of Innocence[0.7.1] [G12 Games] Multi Mod [0.7.1][AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods The gallery doesn't include rough version of sandy's new scene.
Here a save that you can get both scenes with choosing different options.
Okey Thanks im going to take a look later in the afternoon and ask shaddy if he can add the scene to the gallery replay.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I think you are confusing mods ha hahaha he doesn't refer to the changing season sandy is a character of Angel of Innocence xD no TCS
Shit. Fuck me.its true tho. I expected someone to ask it so kinda mixed it up. Also I need sleep lol. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

PackCY

Feb 22, 2019
When I choose MOD: Both, it only shows 1 of the scenes and then continues on with the story.

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Hey man your mod is great but it has a few mistakes like you can´t click the preferecences option or go to the main menu are you fonna fix it?

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hey man your mod is great but it has a few mistakes like you can´t click the preferecences option or go to the main menu are you fonna fix it?
Thanks for the report im going to take a look this days im a little busy with my job please be patient and thanks again.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, here are those weird guys or gals, that are always like, hey there's a new update, can you update the mod please.

Do i have to do everything in this forum, so be it.

AdanGC Mods, there's a new update, can you please update the mod, thank you, loves and kisses ;)

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hey, here are those weird guys or gals, that are always like, hey there's a new update, can you update the mod please.

Do i have to do everything in this forum, so be it.

AdanGC Mods, there's a new update, can you please update the mod, thank you, loves and kisses ;)
Shaddy and I are already working on the mod please be patient And we are also fixing the problems that were reported to us with version 0.5

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
AdanGC Mods ShaddyModda Thanks for the update but you forgot to add the business meeting scene to the gallery and in the sandy's last scene there is two options for rough and gentle sex but that choice is no in the gallery also.

Last edited:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods ShaddyModda Thanks for the update but you forgot to add the business meeting scene to the gallery and in the sandy's last scene there is two options for rough and gentle sex but that choice is no in the gallery also.
Yes I'm sorry shaddy had a personal matter to attend to and he didn't manage to add those scenes in the mod but we will add them for the next version of the game. Or if he has a chance before then, since he does, I will re-upload the mod as version 0.5b bugfix.

Reactions: Moffy