Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Angel of Innocence[0.7.1] [G12 Games] Multi Mod [0.7.1][AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT]

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
some images are missing with the mod how I do to see them left to delete the scripts and shaddymod files to put the original files back and have the images

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
some images are missing with the mod how I do to see them left to delete the scripts and shaddymod files to put the original files back and have the images
You need to use the new mod, at the time you posted this the game available is 0.6 while the mod is still for 0.5...
So wait for update mod :)
If you are impatient you could just play without mod too ofcourse... (that would mean reinstall of the game or atleast of the .exe files to work, but fresh install is the safest choice)

Reactions: Chronos7

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hi guys, just an update and I'm almost done with my part of the mod but talking to shaddy he told me that he is a bit busy at the moment with his work but that in a couple of days that he is unoccupied he will update his mod gallery, please be patient or if you want me to When I finish my part of the mod, upload it and after having the gallery mod upload a new version or when I already have the gallery mod upload everything together.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Hi guys, just an update and I'm almost done with my part of the mod but talking to shaddy he told me that he is a bit busy at the moment with his work but that in a couple of days that he is unoccupied he will update his mod gallery, please be patient or if you want me to When I finish my part of the mod, upload it and after having the gallery mod upload a new version or when I already have the gallery mod upload everything together.
Ty for your work man.

If you could upload the WT when is ready i would appreciate it, since i don't usually play a game/update without a WT.

Ty again

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020
I can't play the game without WT, if you could upload it. Am very appreciate it, and of course if the WT mod is already, if not ready am always still waiting man. Thanks for your hard work (y)

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
they probably wont need to update the mod as the change log on the game says it was just a few things that were re-worked and a few fixes. the only thing that is new is the tutorial scene.