Jul 11, 2018
This needs a few extra tags, like virgin, rape, blackmail, corruption, exhibitionism, humiliation, and most importantly, kinetic novel. I feel like the current tags don't fully inform "players"/readers what they're actually in for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't much of a real story after the setup. Everything from that point on is just the MC fucking, humiliating, and corrupting the angel. Nothing really happens with the plot until the very end, and the MC remains a rapey asshole the whole way through.

Speaking of which, There is no "hours of story content". It's a kinetic novel that takes maybe an hour, hour 1/2 tops, depending on how fast you read, if you even read it at all.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This needs a few extra tags, like virgin, rape, blackmail, corruption, exhibitionism, humiliation, and most importantly, kinetic novel. I feel like the current tags don't fully inform "players"/readers what they're actually in for.

There isn't much of a real story after the setup. Everything from that point on is just the MC fucking, humiliating, and corrupting the angel. Nothing really happens with the plot until the very end, and the MC remains a rapey asshole the whole way through.

Speaking of which, There is no "hours of story content". It's a kinetic novel that takes maybe an hour, hour 1/2 tops, depending on how fast you read, if you even read it at all.
I haven't even played this game yet and I feel like I need to take a shower. This is why angel girls won't lay with us mortals anymore.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018

10 minutes was already enough to tell me that I should probably steer clear of this visual novel. Your comment just showed me that I made the right decision.
I'm starting to think that everything with Norn/Miel/Cybele in the title is bound to be mediocre at best.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Please help me, I've browsed in another sites and got zero result.... I want to change the line, but have no idea what I'm supposed to looking for...

Last edited:

Chislev

Jun 12, 2020
Could the download option title "Win" be changed to "Win/Linux"? Since same file also contains the .sh file you need to run the game on Linux. Same thing with pretty much every Ren'Py game ever.

Reactions: BaasB

Tiziano3000

Apr 13, 2020
Please help me, I've browsed in another sites and got zero result.... I want to change the line, but have no idea what I'm supposed to looking for...
Had the same problem. It wants to connect to a website.
The code wich want to establish a connection is:

I have the code as a comment set, so this code is ignored. It works for me, but I'm not sure if it will work for everyone else.

It doesn't work when I simply add the single file before I start the game, I need to completely open the game files. I won't look into this any further and just upload here a file with which you should be able to play the game. I decompiled the "archive.rpa" file which is found in the ..\AngelSexPet\game\ .

!!DISCLAIMER!!

I do not support the transfer and sharing/distribute of any copyright files (if there are any). I just share a solution for a problem.

This solution works for the game in the Version [1.3.2] and for the same Version is the Disclaimer.

Before usage of the files, please read the "ReadMe.txt" file. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

I am sorry if I break rules. I didn't find something specific about uploading solutions.
If there is something to read, please let me know, so I can work with the rules.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes