Unity Completed Angel Under Prototype [v1.0.0] [BabusGames]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
An outstanding demo.

Smooth and intuitive controls. Incredibly sexy art. Quality writing. No game breaking bugs to speak of. Clear and direct objectives and instructions. Steady difficulty curve.

Not much more to say, just a really well polished demo of a promising game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Babus and Difictly

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Great little first look at this game. Enjoyable gameplay, repetitive but not to the point of it becoming annoying. Crisp controls and reactions. Nice adult content with smooth animations. So far it looks really good and I expect great things from you Babus!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Babus

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
Now this is some high-quality stuff! Even if it's just a demo, this shows some amazing potential!

I'll be keeping my eye on this one Babus. No pressure or anything, but I have high hopes for this game!

• Red Heart

koga151

May 3, 2021
Very nice demo. though wished there is a button map function. not too used to jump using space than up key.

• Red Heart

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
The art is cute, game feels nice to play. I can see the Neon Abyss inspiration and thats a good thing haha. Keeping an eye on this for sure!

Last edited:
  • Wow

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Babus here are my feedback:
game looks good has potential,
neat features like that time escape, and missions(y)

will the h part only be in the comics?

and suggestions:
first of. the game needs a save function between rounds

different maps (preferably randomized). also be able to repeat previous rounds

for more h how about adding spirit animations and sex attacks for special mini bosses or monster
or just game over cgs/comics;)

maybe more player characters to choose from with different weapons and special abilities
(if that's not too much work...)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Babus and That Dude

DynEggs

Aug 8, 2019
Great job!

The game is smooth, very much replayable because of the different weapons, challenging and very fun to play!

I wouldn't call it a very erotic game though because erotic content does seem like an afterthought which exists just in the cutscenes.

But nevertheless this is an already finished quality product and a great game to play!

Responsive, smooth - just great!

Feb 26, 2019
A 2D shooting platformer that doesn't play like dogshit, you dont have to degrade yourself dying to every single enemy to see the sex scenes, has satisfying to use weapons, isn't a grindfest and with actually good artwork? Color me surprised.
I hope to hear more from this one in the future!

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Liking what there is so far. Just wish that the final game will have more interactive h-scenes, i dont like how this forces them with no choice as you progress. Or its all actually a dream. lol

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes