molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
remember you can dodge, running is not your only option
Dodging is even harder.

I was playing games in early 80's. The type of games back than was Atari, Nintendo, Super Nintendo. Most of these games did not run very fast and many were RPG which definitely were turn based. Today's generation has grown up with games on mobile devices and mobile phones that take extreme dexterity. I can type around 80wpm but on mobile I am slow as molasses. Different generation and the games you play now on normal/easy mode would of been HELL mode if we had it back than. So please don't compare the generation and call the game easy. It's easy for you all that grew up and played on this generation of games..

1. Grew up on games like the text based Infocom
2. ASCII games like Rogue dungeon in DOS
3. Point and Click games

So trying to play a game that has me trying to control dodge and direction by keyboard is too much for my coordination. Stage 2 was hell mode for me and 3 was damn impossible mode. An adult game should not alienate anyone by being too difficult of an action game. The moves like the jump than drop down really fast took me many tries to get past that door as I DO NOT have the hand eye coordination for them type of moves.

Best way would be to take the health level of the previous level and do a multiplier or divider on difficulty. If person barely survives reduce the number of enemies and if the person walked through it practically increase it this way it would stay challenging for all levels of players. Divide could be done a few ways. (slow enemy movement down on the counter on how fast they attack or move as well as add collision to the bullets shot by the plant enemies so can use platforms to stay out of the fire of the plant while fighting the flying mob)

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
So I have one doubt, guys. Angel Under is planned to be a harem game with Milo (the male MC) as its protagonist. Erin (the female MC), is also playable, but mostly in the gunplay parts, and probably won't have lots of NSFW scenes that don't involve Milo. Should I remove the "female protagonist" tag? I don't know if it's causing too much confusion.
Yes, the female protagonist tag was what made me take the bait and there is no content with her, which is a shame.

and with the cover image plus the title I was double disappointed because I thought that blonde was the protagonist haha

good luck with your game.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
i read that there won’t be a Mac version. If I want to play this game I have to play it on WebGL. What is this and where can I find it?

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
Okay, so I'm just in the menu, but I had to come back to compliment the attention to detail on the menu. Crisp and responsive, and the underpass on the audio when in certain parts of the menu as a surprising and very polished-feeling touch. The song sounds dope. As an audio person, this was a real treat. Great job! Gonna start playing, now!
I've been trying to find that song for a while. The only thing I found is some shitty rap song that uses it as an instrumental, so it's probably royalty-free. I also found a video that is just the menu of the game. Though I'd like to find the original source.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Just for the record: we are planning this to be fundamentally a harem game where the MC gets LOTS of action with ladies. Can't blame you, though, as not much of this is reflected in the introduction.

So I have one doubt, guys. Angel Under is planned to be a harem game with Milo (the male MC) as its protagonist. Erin (the female MC), is also playable, but mostly in the gunplay parts, and probably won't have lots of NSFW scenes that don't involve Milo. Should I remove the "female protagonist" tag? I don't know if it's causing too much confusion.
Just for the record: IIRC intentionally inaccurate tagging is against the forum rules, and 'token' content is often treated as against policy to have in the tags (I assume) to prevent people feeling like they got bait and switched.

Which until you get far enough to put that harem tag in, is a thing you're going to have people complaining about, ESPECIALLY with how the game's intro is laid out making it feel like the female character is the main, only to suddenly get an involuntary switcharoo to some very stereotypical harem protag for all of the actual dialog and content.

It's very frustrating that so many devs do this.

Reactions: User_033
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes