Mar 28, 2019
avg ( which ill grant you is shit) warned me this contained something nasty pretty sure its a false positive but it also refused to be quarantined by the software which promoted a deep scan which was a bit scary as thats never happened before

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Yes, the female protagonist tag was what made me take the bait and there is no content with her, which is a shame.

and with the cover image plus the title I was double disappointed because I thought that blonde was the protagonist haha

good luck with your game.
Considering the demo way back when lead us to believe the female MC would be the focus of the NSFW, I really feel like I got nailed by a Bait and Switch.

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
Didn't get bait-and-switched like yall, but yeah the fact that the female duo protag is only occasionally played during the mini-games is not worthy of a female protag tag

exile0025

Apr 3, 2018
is there a way to edit the controls?
i cant seem to jump with the controller and it feels like the keyboard controls are all over the place

paralog

Oct 8, 2020
Can you run the game with Melon Loader? Tried a few builds and they simply made the game crash. The only one that worked was 0.5.7 but it didn't load any mod somehow.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes