VN Ren'Py Completed Angelic Dreams [Final] [LeChroniqueur]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The only things missing are some raven haired beauties and a harem tag. I wouldn't say no to some alt chicks either but doubtful with this style.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Not sure how long that took but being 0.15 it was very short. Just a intro. Seems like a ok story so far. Hope it gets a harem tag.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I think this game is completed, and it is even free.

Reactions: nielsen145

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
This game is fully completed on the devs itch.io.

No idea why f95 never updated.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
just came here to post these......glorious asses.

View attachment 783847
How do you tell the male MC in a Koikatsu game? same body with smaller tits, more feminine face(I know not always but most of the time).
Then again it is like daz incest games with sisters and mothers being taller than 18 year old males when in reality males are almost always taller than there sisters. 1-5% of sisters are taller than their brothers.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I was liking the game until I got to the choice where I can only help 1 girl? WTF? I was hoping he would help all the girls and give them all good endings.. possibly a harem or not.. but seriously who wants to play a game where you have to choose only 1 girl and say fuck the rest they can suffer? I don't want to play a stupid MC like that.

After I found you can only get El by letting Mai die.. I deleted this crap! Worse crap game ever! Your suppose to be a writer of destiny but you can't save the girls lives! What type of shit story is that! Dev you disgust me with this crap! You write a story about someone that can change destiny but can't save the damn girls!

Art 4/5
Sound 0/5 (no audio)
Game Play 1/5 (plot does not even follow the story)

Not worth playing at all.. The story does not follow the plot. Game is not even fap worthy with such a crap story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xedfinity

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Angelic Dreams [Final] [LeChroniqueur] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 977.89 MB
Original MAC Size: 960.52 MB

Compressed PC Size: 114.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 97.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

hamsterboom

May 6, 2017
Ok I was liking the game until I got to the choice where I can only help 1 girl? WTF? I was hoping he would help all the girls and give them all good endings.. possibly a harem or not.. but seriously who wants to play a game where you have to choose only 1 girl and say fuck the rest they can suffer? I don't want to play a stupid MC like that.

After I found you can only get El by letting Mai die.. I deleted this crap! Worse crap game ever! Your suppose to be a writer of destiny but you can't save the girls lives! What type of shit story is that! Dev you disgust me with this crap! You write a story about someone that can change destiny but can't save the damn girls!
This pretty much killed it for me too.

You play a character that has a part of the creator in you and with the creator gone are currently the most powerful being in all of the realms, killing a realm keeper with barely any training or understanding of the power you posses. To then proceed to make you feel so useless. :(

Obviously can't complain much when the game was free, but I wish I hadn't played it as I just ended feeling sad.
A harem ending wouldn't have been necessary for me, but the possibility of a happy ending is very important.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote