Votes: 288 47.4%

• Total voters

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

Unlocked

What's up, guys?!
Let me start by asking this small favor: PLEASE DO NOT LEAK THIS UPDATE!

Guys, this update is pretty straightforward. It's only continuing the storyline of Mark's Harem route.
I'm experimenting with a new animation system; animations got heavier, but they are playing way smoother than before. If any of you experience any problems, don't hesitate to contact me, OK?
Also, I want to apologize for taking so long; the truth is that I was not OK. Depression got the best of me last month, but I'm better. But by now, I guess you guys can see that my struggle with depression and anxiety is constantly ups and downs, but I'm winning! But I also like to thank my friend DriftWood and Primo23 for always cheering me up. Thanks, guys!
I also have some bad news, In the last update, I found a way to deal with the crashing animations in Android devices, but I didn't have the time to implement that solution. I won't be able to deliver a working Android Version this time because the animations got heavier.
The new animations won't work on android devices and might even cause the game to crash.
But worry not, in the next update, which will be a technical one, I'll implement new features and fix this issue and some other stuff. Still, I'll talk more about it in another post, OK?
Also, since this is the last update of this batch (0.3.0), like I said before, there will be many things to discuss, especially about the game's future, so stay tuned if you want to participate in the decisions to come.
Now let's take a look at the changelog, shaw we?
Current Changelog:
- 7730 Renders (6214 + 1516 Newly Added)
- 140 Animations (118+ 22 Newly Added)
- 3 new sound effects
The new save system: It's now possible to name the save-files, and the number of saving files is infinite.
- Fully Spell-checked with Grammarly.
- Aria's Lesbian Lovers Route it's implemented.
- Mark's Bull Route it's implemented.
- Angelica's Slutwife Route it's implemented.
- Henry's Hotwife Route it's implemented.
- Mark's Love Route it's implemented.
- Slutty Friends Route it's implemented.
- Cuckquean Route it's implemented.
- Angelica's a Domme Route is implemented.
- Faithful Wife Route it's implemented.
- Mark's Harem Route it's implemented.
- The 3rd Bad Ending is now accessible.
- 3 Bad Endings Implemented.
Links:
That's all for now, guys; I hope you enjoy it; see you all soon!
Thank you for your patience and support!
PS.: I don't own a MAC device, so please use the previously provided bugfix if the saving bug persists.
LInk to the

To the friends on the F95zone:

I'll update the OP in the community post myself, but when you guys leak the update you're taking from my pockets the little money I make, the game is not making much money, so don't take from me the little I can make it through the updates, OK? Because when that happens, it gets highly discouraging.

I'm not saying the game won't be published here in the community, and I'm just asking you guys to wait a little more for it, OK?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018

Unlocked

What's up, guys?!

Guys, this update is pretty straightforward. It's only continuing the storyline of Mark's Harem route.
I'm experimenting with a new animation system; animations got heavier, but they are playing way smoother than before. If any of you experience any problems, don't hesitate to contact me, OK?
Also, I want to apologize for taking so long; the truth is that I was not OK. Depression got the best of me last month, but I'm better. But by now, I guess you guys can see that my struggle with depression and anxiety is constantly ups and downs, but I'm winning! But I also like to thank my friend DriftWood and Primo23 for always cheering me up. Thanks, guys!
I also have some bad news, In the last update, I found a way to deal with the crashing animations in Android devices, but I didn't have the time to implement that solution. I won't be able to deliver a working Android Version this time because the animations got heavier.
The new animations won't work on android devices and might even cause the game to crash.
But worry not, in the next update, which will be a technical one, I'll implement new features and fix this issue and some other stuff. Still, I'll talk more about it in another post, OK?
Also, since this is the last update of this batch (0.3.0), like I said before, there will be many things to discuss, especially about the game's future, so stay tuned if you want to participate in the decisions to come.
Current Changelog:
- 3 new sound effects
The new save system: It's now possible to name the save-files, and the number of saving files is infinite.
Links:
PS.: I don't own a MAC device, so please use the previously provided bugfix if the saving bug persists.
LInk to the

I'll update the OP in the community post myself, but when you guys leak the update you're taking from my pockets the little money I make, the game is not making much money, so don't take from me the little I can make it through the updates, OK? Because when that happens, it gets highly discouraging.

I'm not saying the game won't be published here in the community, and I'm just asking you guys to wait a little more for it, OK?

Thank you!
Sorry to hear about your struggles man, glad you're doing better though; if you ever need somebody to talk to then I'm always available to pm.

Update is looking good, looking forward to playing!

Reactions: Saruh Games

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020

Unlocked

What's up, guys?!

Current Changelog:
- 3 new sound effects
Links:
LInk to the

Thank you!
let me just say mental illness sucks. been dealing with all my life. so yeah i get how there are high and low points. just make sure to take care of yourself more then anything. glad your doing better. can't wait for the update :)

Reactions: Saruh Games

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
let me just say mental illness sucks. been dealing with all my life. so yeah i get how there are high and low points. just make sure to take care of yourself more then anything. glad your doing better. can't wait for the update :)
Sorry to hear about that but it shows your character that despite dealing with these issues you are still continuing your work. Keep up the good work revamped version is so awesome.
I know its a lot to ask but is there any plan for gallery??

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.1 Patreon] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Just two quick questions:
1. Are there any further paths planned?
2. Any fetishes planned that haven't been explored yet?
1. If you mean any new routes, no.
2. there are things I said I would explore that I still haven't, so yes.

Jan 31, 2018
1. If you mean any new routes, no.
2. there are things I said I would explore that I still haven't, so yes.
I hope that includes Henry turning into an eager and supportive bbc-craving sissy, if it doesn't go there in the next Bull update (as there seems to be some foreshadowing already) :devilish:;). There are plenty of real life examples to draw inspiration from too :BootyTime: .

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes