VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.3.1 Patreon] [Saruh]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Steinchen

Ok Lets Start with The Prologue

It is Pretty Long and tells the story what happened with the 4 Main Actors Past before the game starts and that is Marks,Henrys,Arias and Angelicas past.That is quite good and Explains a Lot.

After the Prolouge when the Actual game beginns it can lead you to 10 different Routes and that are 2 Routes for Henry (Faithful Wife and Hotwife Route) , 3 Routes for Aria ( Angelica as an Domme , Lesbian Lovers and Slutty Friends) , 3 Routes for Mark ( Marks Harem , Mark as a Bull and Marks Love Route ) , and 2 routes for Angelica ( Angelica as a Cuckqueen and Angelicas Slutpath).

All Routes share the same story with little different dialogues and some different scenes (renders),and that is where the problem starts.It seems like that all routes share the same outcome in some points in the story and some scenes are forced on the player specifically on the only two routes that should not involves Men (Angelicas Dome and Lesbian lovers route).

And that is a shame while 8 routes are involved with every bit of nasty stuff that includes Men and Woman,the 2 only "Womans" routes that are in the game are not "female" only because there are forced scenes that are not supposted to be there ,and because of that these 2 routes are making less sense calling them "Lesbian Routes".

Sadly the dev thinks otherwise of that but nonless his game is quite good and has everything in it NTR,Cheating,Cucking ect..ect..

i would have given him 4 or more stars for that but because of the lack of truthfullness regarding the only two female routes (Aria with Angelica) it is only 3 stars from me.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I played for several hours.
    I like this game, the setting, the story.
    I would love to see more sophisticated and intrigued situations, definitely I would improve the quality of the animations.
    When is the moment of the fuck, it would be nice to see more animations, more evolution of the fuck. Currently is 97% read and 3% animations.. it should balanced a little bit more in my opinion.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Silver

I played this game for like a few hours before posting this review, and as per me, the game seems stand in middle of the spectrum of good and bad. At the very beginning the graphics seems not that quality, but slowly when the game progresses ahead it gets better and better. I found a couple of animated scenes in the game, which made it more appealing. I don't listen to sound when playing visual novels unless it has voice clips as it's all just music in many games, but as I overheard from my earphones, it seems okay. The engine being used in the game is renpy, and thus it gives a great flexibility in fast saving, going back, skipping, loading, and cheating in the game. Renpy is the must have engine for any contemporary visual novels.

Now the interesting part is the story. At first it seems like a bit okay, then I observed that the intro was dragged like so long, like more than half an hour depending on your reading speed. At first it seems like you are playing a kinetic novel without any choices to make, then you are given the choices after so long. This review is made for version 0.2, and I didn't complete the game. so I dunno how much of content are there. I am glad there are a lot of content in 0.2 version, but unfortunately the story is not very appealing despite being a NTR game. I love NTR games, but this game made the Henry (MC's wife) a total worthless, wimpy cuckold. It seems like the developers already have something in their mind, because it's quite sure when the game is being played, the MC is already into Mark, and he a sort of a Mr Perfect guy whom is adored by girls around him. What is the point of having a branch of henry when he was made a wimpy, and other guy a mr perfect? You can't make a perfect person in a game, and expect people to enjoy. Characters should have some flaws,then you feel being challenged when encountering problems to solve. in a nutshell, It's like the decision was already made. I feel like this game needs a tag for humiliation too, because this is completely different from other NTR games in which the guy is willingly share their wife with someone else while being in a happy marriage. The marriage life of this couple, MC, and Henry is awful, they don't even have sex, he is a wimp, unsuccessful in career, has a broken family, a broken childhood. I felt more sympathy towards Hentry guy because he has been through a lot because of this mark, and other bad guys. The ending is quite obvious; hence I don't think it's worth to invest in your precious time on this game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

derbertl

Really hard to get into since the introduction is so long, not sure if it tells me the story from the 2 other games he did before but after some time it tells storys from different characters thats where i really lost interest and started to skip. If just the characters were more interesting but they seem quite linear sluts.
    Renders of persons are above average animations are wooden but at least there are some, backgrounds are feeling mostly empty. Older Aria is very hot with her tatoos and outfits. Cumshot scenese are mostly underwhelming.
    Not a fan of the main guys hypermuscular male models. Story gooing down to become blacked cucked didnt' feel that original or spiced up the right way to engage me that much.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

baka

similar to Married After 40 the original is better.
    in both games I really enjoyed the original and was very sad when they got abandoned, with the new version I just felt, WTF is this?
    its like a different dev and he is doing it all wrong.
    sure, the renders are well done and surely an improvement from the original, but theres no connection to the characters and the build up is terrible done. from a story I was interested in playing, to a story I can't stand.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kylie Bloodmoon

Game is awful. Graphics are good. But the characters are meh and I'm several hours in and I've seen nothing but backstory, 90% of it is two different perspectives for her husband and his "best friend" who is a terrible fucking person. How this should have gone "this is henry, angelicas husband, this is his back story. His best friends sisters jumped his shit, his best friend refused to even consider their years of friendship and the type of person he is and decided that because his sister was a hoe and his best friend respected her wishes he decided to turn the entire school against him, got him a girl friend by fucking her like the pig bitch she was, then decided to repeatedly fuck his mom. Then henry finally caught them, snapped, killed his mom for being a hypocritical bitch who is nothing more then a whore, and cut his "best friends" dick off and shoved it down his throat." End of backstory. On to the supposed main character now.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

longjohngold

So at first I thought it was just a straight up novel, with no choices ... I then realised that's because I obviously chose to watch the introduction and it's fairly lengthy so I was still working my way through that after quite some time - and it's worth watching as it sets up the story nicely. The actual amount of game after that is relatively short. So far the choices just boil down into being slutty or not, hopefully they'll be more branching later on ... like I'd kinda want the woman to end up with her bf rather than the husband or the black dude.

The writing is solid throughout, the characters are a little over the top (but not as bad as a lot of games), like the husband is a bit too weak, his friend a bit too strong and the girl's bf a bit filthy and up for stuff ... buuuuut, at least so far it doesn't pull you out of the story too much ... my own personal gripe is the dumb spherical balloon tits on the characters, which for me would knock it down to 3 stars, but I get that's totally subjective and doesn't detract from it's quality as a game objectively and may very well cater to some people's tastes so I won't let it change my rating.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Manshino

Rating Average to Good (3.585 :sneaky: ).
    Pro
    - As visual novel 4 star, as game 3, i like it so 4.
    - Different point of view and char, for 0.17 version is a solid start for every story progress. 5/5
    - Graphics four to five.
    - Straightfoward five to five ;)
    Bad things
    - Rushing progress
    - Some branches with "smooth" and kinky contents is necessary.
    Finally I'm waiting for the development of this game.
    My top ten.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jestur

Wow! I really enjoyed this game!
    I see this more as a Female protag game then NTR, but that's just me. There is a lot of different routes and plenty of content. So there is a little bit of stuff here for everyone.
    Great work Dev!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

imoutolover

Such a great story so far, in addition the renders, animation and voices are of excellent quality. There is a backstory to this game that others in it's genre don't provide, and it makes it more palatable, and understandable.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.1.3) is:

Pros:

-Great Story
    -Love the Dialog
    -Great Action Scenes
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Interracial Scenes.

Cons:

The Game has great Renders,no Slowing Pace in the Game.
    I,m really looking for the Next Update.

Total Ratings is:
    The Dev of this Game is Great,the way he tells the story, tells a complete Background of Angelica without getting Boring.
    Can only say I loved the hell out of it.

Worth the Download.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Absolutely loved it. Must play for NTR/cheating fans.
    Let's get some things clear first. It's an NTR game, not optional. Also this is NOT a 'let's corrupt the innocent chick' game, the female protagonist is already a champ in the bed . There are 4 main characters. Nympho Protagonist Angelica, her best friend Aria, her husband Henry(the potential cuckold) and Henry's best friend Mark(the potential Bull). The perspectives change from time to time.

This first release gives us a history of all our characters and their relationships and feelings for each other in a kinetic novel kinda way with some choices when we play in the present. 3-4 exciting potential routes are indicated. Writing is hot with some language errors here and there, nothing too serious. There is already some really hot scenes already and i have a strong feeling that future updates will be similarly rich in quality.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

WOW!!! WOW!!! Seriously there is a ton of content for the first version. PLAY THIS GAME!

Amazing scenario one of the absolute best NTR games I've ever played. Now to be fair this is more of a kinetic novel for the vast majority of the first part, but done oh so well. The "game play" is making choices so it is a VN. The quality though... utterly fantastic. Beautiful women, amazing scenes.

I can't wait to see where this game goes next. The potential for humiliation is so freaken high. I'm so stoked about this game, I can't wait for more!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

haidar

This may be the next big thing. I can already see it become one of the top 10, if not top 5 games in just 1 or 2 updates, provided that updates will be more or less the same as the first release. Feeling lucky I gave it a shot. Definitely a must-follow.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

anderson22783

Great story, striking introduction, delightful scenes, good designs, you can expect a lot from this game, for fans of hot wives, attitude wives, women with good life stories, looking forward to the upcoming updates