Fan Art Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Why don't you come here and give a kiss to your mommy.. don't be shy!

PostWork:
I reaaaally like that character man. I also prefer the first image a lot, I generally don't like post work on 3D characters, realism doesn't do it for me, even though technically you did a good job.

In any case I'd love to see more of that mommy in action with sonny boy !

Reactions: PrincessXYZ

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I reaaaally like that character man. I also prefer the first image a lot, I generally don't like post work on 3D characters, realism doesn't do it for me, even though technically you did a good job.

In any case I'd love to see more of that mommy in action with sonny boy !
thanks mate.. about mommy sonny thing.. don't know! she's a young wife in the game, no kids, no incest..
I am gonna continue my mother series later on atm not enough time for that.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
thanks mate.. about mommy sonny thing.. don't know! she's a young wife in the game, no kids, no incest..
I am gonna continue my mother series later on atm not enough time for that.
Oh right, didn't realise that, and I didn't know the game. But I do love those two pics where she's asking to give mommy a kiss, so I figured...;). But hell yeah looking forward to your other work on that other post.

Reactions: viksuhoy66

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh right, didn't realise that, and I didn't know the game. But I do love those two pics where she's asking to give mommy a kiss, so I figured...;). But hell yeah looking forward to your other work on that other post.
Yeah not sure what I was thinking when I did that render.. she looks quite well for a mom..
Quite a good game if you're into wife cheating and stuff.. good renders as well.. around 900 renders for the 0.2, story it's ok as well

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah not sure what I was thinking when I did that render.. she looks quite well for a mom..
Quite a good game if you're into wife cheating and stuff.. good renders as well.. around 900 renders for the 0.2, story it's ok as well
Definitely agree, very good for a sex mommy.

suryateja

May 30, 2018
GUYS ASK [SARUH CREATOR] ABOUT THREESOME WHERE ANGELICA CAN INVOLVE THREESOME IN ARIA(SLUTTY FRIENDS) WITH A CLAUDIA AND JULIA AND AT-LEAST HE CAN GIVE US OPTION TO GO INSIDE OR NOT ?
BUT IN THE WALK-THROUGH THEY GAVE AN OPTION OF [KNOCK ON THE DOOR], SO I THOUGHT THERE WILL BE AN THREESOME WITH ANGELICA ,JULIA AND CLAUDIA ?

AT-LEAST HE NEEDS TO GIVE AN OPTION OF THE SCENE , WHERE SHE CAN HAVE THREESOME OR NOT ? BECAUSE ARIA SCENES THERE WILL BE NO MARK SCENES EXCEPT LESBIAN SCENES IN ARIA(SLUTTY FRIENDS).

SEE SHE IS SO MUCH EXCITED THAT, WHETHER TO GO INSIDE OR NOT?
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: mister_no