Fan Art Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
A little alternate reality option. John finds out that Alice is cheating on him. He calls up a buddy and they set out to catch them in the act and ambush them. With planning and some extra muscle to back him up John is able to subdue Mark, and teach them both a lesson.

Sawyer001a.png

Sawyer002a.png

Sawyer003a.png

Sawyer004a.png

Sawyer005a.png

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
hi what tools to use to create such art, is it easy to learn?
I use Daz Studio to do posing and rendering. It is free to install, and has a tutorial with it. There seem to be many online videos and explanations as well.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Got2BeKD, Great renders. I love the different type of scenarios you have made.
Do you have any femdom renders with Anjelica? Hopefully foot dom :LOL:

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Got2BeKD, Great renders. I love the different type of scenarios you have made.
Do you have any femdom renders with Anjelica? Hopefully foot dom :LOL:
I don't think I have any Ang FemDom that isn't in the game, and I know I don't have any foot dom. Can you describe a simple scene that you imagine?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Got2BeKD

Apr 12, 2017
Angelica pulls her car into a driveway, and looks at the impressive house in front of it. She pulls out her phone and looks at a message. She turns to Mark and say, "It matches the picture they sent us, this must be the place." NewBeg001.png
She gets out of the car and grabs her bag from the backseat. Mark also gets out of the car, and goes to the trunk, where he picks up a bag. He turns to follow Angelica to the house, taking a moment to admire how fine her ass looks.

NewBeg002.png
Angelica sees an open door to the house and heads toward the door. As she approaches the door a heavy black man steps outside, and stares at them both without saying a thing. His presence is obviously intended to be intimidating. Mark stays cautious, this part always makes him nervous; but that energy is what keeps him focused and able to react to anything before it can harm him or Angelica.

Angelica approaches the big man, and smiles at him as she reaches her hand out toward him. The big man doesn't flinch, and just stares. After a few tense moments, he turns and goes in the house. Angelica immediately follows him with a confidence that makes it appear that she knows what is going on.

NewBeg003.png
The big man brings leads them along a hallway with marble floors. When they reach the other end the big man says, "They showed up.". Then he turns around and returns back down the hallway to the door.

"You must be Angelica, rumours abound at your looks. They don't disappoint, you are truly stunning." says Thurston. "Please come in, would you like a drink? My name is Thurston, but pretty much everyone calls me 'Two-fingers'."

Angelica flashes him a warm smile, "Thank you, A glass of wine sounds great right now." She moves forward to the counter and grabs a glass, and pours herself a glass of wine.

"Can I assume that is Mark behind you, and that he is carrying the samples?" asks Two-fingers.

Marks spurts out a, "Yep" as he looks around the room, looking for dangers and means of escape in-case they are needed. "You wanna check them out now?"

"No need for such a rush. I've arranged some 'entertainment' for you, while I have the samples inspected. Please put the bag down, and come with me.
NewBeg004.png
Two-fingers waved his arm, directing them towards a sitting area with a couch. "That's my wife Cherry waving to you from the couch." said Two-fingers, "That other couple are Les and Leah, they are here for your entertainment."

Two-fingers continued, "Les screwed up, and you get to choose how he moves forward from here. They call me two-fingers `cause I had these two chopped off when I screwed up. Until you showed up, I was planning to have Les here join my club, and chop a couple of his fingers off."

"But, since you are here now, and as a good host, I want to see you entertained. I had Les bring along his, fiance, Leah. Leah, you clearly love Les, and want to do whatever you can to help him keep all his fingers, right?"

Leah sobbed and nodded her head.

Two-fingers began speaking again, "Angelica and Mark, there is a bedroom upstairs at your disposal. You can choose to take either of them, or both of them with you. Whatever you prefer really."

"I'm a little disappointed that I don't get to try out my new chopping axe. I had it made specifically for fingers." Two-fingers fixed his gaze on Les, "But if they don't entertain you, let me know. I'll keep my axe close."
NewBeg005.png
Angelica noticed the drugs and toys on the table. She walked forward and whispered into Cherry's ear, "Are those your toys? Would you like to play with them today?"

Cherry nodded her agreement. Angelica walked over to the table knelled down beside it, and picked up a cock cage from the bottom. She handed it to Leah, and asked, "Do you know what this is and how to use it?"

Leah shook her head no. "It looks like some kind of hollow, dildo thing. But I don't know why it has a lock." Leah said.

"It's not for your pleasure, it's to ensure that he doesn't get any." Angelica replied. "I want you to take his pants off, and put that on him before he gets hard at any of this. Do you understand?"

Leah was surprised, but this didn't seem too bad, especially compared to Les losing fingers. She looked over, and apparently Les had a similar thought as he was already stripping off his pants and underwear.

"Hahahaa. He's so eager, maybe he likes being humiliated?", Angelica said to Cherry, "I want to find out." As Leah finished locking the cock cage, she looked at Les, who was offering no resistance at all. Angelica called out, "Mark, come here and take her upstairs. I'll join you there soon."

While Leah tried to back away, and avoid Mark, Cherry slid off her skirt and pulled on a strapon dildo that was sitting under the table. Les felt trapped and thought about running away, but when he turned he saw Two-fingers holding the axe. Les got down on his knees. He knew what would be coming next.
As Les came face to face with the plastic phallus, Mark caught Leah, and began dragging her backwards, grabbing onto one of her soft breast for grip. Angelica watched Cherry get setup. The girl knew what she wanted to do.

Angelica make a click with her tongue as she made finger guns at Cherry to show her approval, and almost spilled her wine in the process. Angelica turned, grabbed the bottle of wine, and followed Mark as he dragged Leah away to the bedroom.
NewBeg006.png
Leah struggled and fought back against Mark all the way, but it hardly made any difference. Mark twisted and turned with her along the hallway, up the stairs, and eventually to the bedroom. Once they reached the bedroom, Angelica told Mark, "Hold her against the wall, while I get the stuff ready."

Mark lifted Leah up in the air, then pinned her against the wall so that her feet could touch the ground. He held her in place while Angelica set down her wine, and set about searching in her tote bag. She took out a syringe, removed the cap and said, "Keep her still while I stick it in."

Leah was confused as with Mark pinning her from behind she had no idea how Angelica was going to penetrate her, and then she felt a sharp pinch on the back of her thigh. Leah didn't know what was happening until Angelica pulled out the empty syringe and held it up to show Leah.

"What are you doing?! Did you drug me?" asked Leah frantically.

"I just gave you something to help you calm down." replied Angelica. "I'm going to ask Mark to let go of you now. I trust that is okay, and you won't try anything stupid?"
NewBeg007.png
"There, that's better. I assume you are feeling more relaxed now?" asked Angelica.

"Yes mistress." replied Leah. She didn't understand why she said that. Leah not only felt calm, but she had a sense of trust for Angelica. When Angelica had asked her a question, she felt a strong urge to answer her, but also to give her an answer that would make Angelica happy with her.

Angelica spoke in a warm, friendly tone and said, "Thank you for letting me know. Please sit down over here on the bed." Angelica again searched in her tote bag, and this time brought out a pocket watch. "Look at this nice watch, just focus all your attention on the watch."

Leah focused on watching the watch as it slowly spun one-way and then the other. She could hear Angelica's voice talking to her, it was warm and comforting. Leah could even hear her own voice replying to Angelica, but she wasn't aware of what was being said. Then she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, and rested...

Last edited:
Reactions: Soma58 and Manifold