QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
slight problem Untitled.jpg when trying to go back to main screen.

Sorted problem out, it was to do with my save file, deleted it and started new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: sknf

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to unlock the the second to last person.
I have Light/Sveta, Marina, Nastya, Katya, Tamara, Vika, Yana, Maria, Olga, and Adrian. I'm just missing one lady. Can't figure out how to unlock her for the life of me.
Thanks in advance.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to unlock the the second to last person.
I have Light/Sveta, Marina, Nastya, Katya, Tamara, Vika, Yana, Maria, Olga, and Adrian. I'm just missing one lady. Can't figure out how to unlock her for the life of me.
Thanks in advance.
You're missing Nicole. You'll meet her in the bank. Have you promote to stat department? If you have then keep working there and visit Vasily time to time. After enough point you'll meet her. If you not get promotion yet you have to work in call center to get enough point for promotion

Reactions: Vrees

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
You're missing Nicole. You'll meet her in the bank. Have you promote to stat department? If you have then keep working there and visit Vasily time to time. After enough point you'll meet her. If you not get promotion yet you have to work in call center to get enough point for promotion
Thanks. I've been working there a while but will keep at it. I'm currently working the job that gives 1200 an hour.
I appreciate the speedy response.

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
He commented a few weeks ago, google translate gave me that :

Hey. On holidays I took soul and this weekend I want to sit down for a job.
The timing until I say, let's see how the inspiration goes. It would be desirable to 05.02, a year or two to release, but is unlikely to have time to prepare :( Although a small gift for a year the game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes