• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

korko

May 30, 2017
old saves dont work,need to do evrything again. Used mod but need to talk everyone again to get past secene and work holding all over again :/

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
@sknf ith your mod i cant change submiion stat or i miss somthing?
yeah the translation it's different so the submission var doesn't exist/appear at all (subcordination is the var with this translation)
but i believe that it's easier to mess with the game if you raise the subm
you can just change the other values

Reactions: Davidreiter

Gnobuls

Apr 24, 2017
How can i pass the stage 3 with Nastya? I'm stuck :/ (Stage 3. Nastya is increasingly interested in the opposite sex, but still shy, something you have ask. But inquisitive and age-related interest will seek ways of learning…. Tip: you must catch the event in the location associated with you.)

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
yeah the translation it's different so the submission var doesn't exist/appear at all (subcordination is the var with this translation)
but i believe that it's easier to mess with the game if you raise the subm
you can just change the other values
QuickFix i just went in qsp and renamed all instances of "Subordination" through the "Find" tool which seems to have fixed the variables of my previous games. Its not the best way around it but it seems to have fixed it.... also the file edited was your mod which is why im quoting you hope yout don't mind.

Edit: nope forget about that and avoid the file...

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Ok this one did not seem to break anything in game and i used sknf mod ver.07 to compare the submission variable so here, until someone smarter takes a bite at it. this is the mod ver. 08

Edit: Too many variables have changed since last version which lead to undefined variables in old saves that need to be redefine ppl would have better luck using a qsp save editor for all rogue variables... honestly i'd rather wait for and update on the thread but ill keep toying with this ... i might come up with something.

Sorry for getting anyones hope up.

Lupinus

May 15, 2017
give gifts (chocolate and perfume) to raise her relationship, then, when high enough, can chat with her again to do it (have to give gifts first if try chatting before it's high enough it will lover relationship )
Oh , thank you very much :)

bradleyman88

Aug 3, 2017
The 0.8 english version breaks the game for me, causes it not to start and gives me an error message in russian, however the regular 0.8 file works.

*edit*
Just noticed that the version number when i start the game stays at 0.7 even though i copied the 0.8 files into the folder

dwbrown7680

May 22, 2017
I copied .8 over my .7 stuff and updated everything (like 99% sure I did it all right) but I seem to be at the end for everyone as it has the end of line message for the characters and I cannot proc anything listed in the changelog for .8, what did I screw up? lol

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I copied .8 over my .7 stuff and updated everything (like 99% sure I did it all right) but I seem to be at the end for everyone as it has the end of line message for the characters and I cannot proc anything listed in the changelog for .8, what did I screw up? lol
Same here, did everything the firat page suggested - and i didn't find any of nastya scene whatsoever. Ended at the training part

korko

May 30, 2017
how can we past blow scene with mother? She blow me everywhere cant find new stage.

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017
What font should I set so that the characters in the cap are correctly displayed? It is not clear what date, month and other things.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
That is exactly where I am stuck too, can't get any of Marina's stuff to trigger either, though.
i found what was wrong, after i copied the 0.8 and the english qsp to my game folder; i proceed with copying the latest sk mod 0.8. somehow it turned back to 0.7, so i downloaded the attached sk eng mod at 1st page, copied it to standalone folder and renamed it to angels and demons.qsp removing the original file. it worked like charm.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes