QSP Abandoned Angels & Demons [v0.8] [Darkpassengergm]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dibutello

May 29, 2017
Guys

I am Having problems saving with the torrent version 0.7 (I tried in the first version to check if any of the updates broke it...)

If I click on the floppy the message I get is

---------------------------
Ошибка
Не удалось получить доступ к объекту окна.
OK

If I click on the saves 1 to 5 nothing happens (Have nothing saved, obviously). If I click on the +SAVE it says the message below.

Ошибка
Не найден файл сохранения
OK

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Stage-5 for mom ?
(Stage 5. Sveta has become much more submissive and open with you over time. What she wouldn`t have let herself do to you just a month ago., now is done without the heads. You feel, that she has some dependence on your co-workers. «exercises`». Try to deprive her of this and see, what happens… (Event on their own further catch, there is not prompt :p))
You just have to get to sleep with Hard! excititation. It took me a long time to trigger so I'm not sure if there are other factors or just random with low %.

Sorry for separate post. Forgot to answer first time and didn't want to just edit previous post.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
puuuh. another russian game where they simply used pics from the internet and wrote some texts to glue all these pics together...

is this game even worth playing or like family life just a waste of time?

JackNtheBox

Oct 9, 2017
Everything in this game is working good so far, but when I get to the new content of the game the scenes end up blank.

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
I cannot get the included .exe to run. I have no idea what the error message is saying since my Russian is limited to yes, no, and some half remembered profanity.

*Disregard apparently renaming the .qsp files to .bak did not work and suddenly it works fine after I just deleted the old ones.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
think I still need somethign on Marina, tells me I need a drug etc..been going to party. Do I just keep going until I trigger something else off? The blue haired girl just keep going to school? Also is there anyway to save, does not seem like I am getting a save on this.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes