VN Ren'Py Abandoned Anime World Photographer [0.001] [KK2Oven]

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
cover.png

Overview:
You have finally completed the final test to become a master hentai drawer. But you still don't know how to draw and it's alright because your sensei doesn't know as well. Actually all this time, he didn't drew those hentai pictures. Instead, he took picture of the anime characters directly in the anime world thanks to a device probably made by aliens. Now it's your turn to explore the anime world's various timelines and take lewd pictures for your sensei.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-12
Release Date: 2021-02-12
Developer: KK2Oven - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.001
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
" Can you show me your poneglyphs... ? " Another One Piece Parody which I'm gonna throw in the forgotten sands. The die hard fan I am just can't bear seeing this. My personal opinion.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Its a little clunky mechanically and I feel like the start needs to be better, it just sort of throws you right in but it has some promise.

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
" Can you show me your poneglyphs... ? " Another One Piece Parody which I'm gonna throw in the forgotten sands. The die hard fan I am just can't bear seeing this. My personal opinion.
It's not One Piece, it's One Pirate. Most of the game isn't about One Pirate :D

Its a little clunky mechanically and I feel like the start needs to be better, it just sort of throws you right in but it has some promise.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's not One Piece, it's One Pirate. Most of the game isn't about One Pirate :D
Probably, but still... Imagine the Ennies Lobby scene where Robin says " I want to live ". All the hype, the tension, the combats, etc... I just can't imagine her in those type of situations. It totally desacralizes the image I've got of her, you see ? And I'm saying it in a friendly way. Not for me, mate ;)

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
Probably, but still... Imagine the Ennies Lobby scene where Robin says " I want to live ". All the hype, the tension, the combats, etc... I just can't imagine her in those type of situations. It totally desacralizes the image I've got of her, you see ? And I'm saying it in a friendly way. Not for me, mate ;)
I understand you don't want to play the game and I don't have any problem with this. But now I worry that this screenshot may give a wrong image of the game. I put it only to show what kind of humor the game has. Actually, in the next line of dialogue, Nami punches the MC because of this very line and there is no sex with Robin in the whole game (at least in the current version).

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
I can totally see this improving over time. I mean, the models look good and if you can figure out a way to make the story interesting, you can hit the jackpot.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now it's your turn to explore the anime world's various timelines and take lewd pictures for your sensei.
Master Roshi: "I'll be watching your career with great interest"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Finally, a brave developer who doesn't shy to call the very early beta demo with a correct version number. Rep+

There are far too many games that call their first release as "v.1.0" or 0.1, while it's more of a proof of concept 0.0001 demo. I even saw "final" twice.

Last edited:

kk2oven

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
I can totally see this improving over time. I mean, the models look good and if you can figure out a way to make the story interesting, you can hit the jackpot.
I took the models from internet, I made only MC, sensei and Kanade
Finally, a brave developer who doesn't shy to call the very early beta demo with a correct version number. Rep+

There are far too many games that call their first release as "v.1.0" or 0.1, while it's more of a proof of concept 0.01 demo.
It's because it's renpy's default and I didn't change it otherwise I would had definitely chosen 0.1 xD

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
looks good thanks and good luck i'll be waiting for the next updates.