Unity AnimeCream [v4] [AnimeCream]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Stable Diffuse, Unity and a lot of pre-made assets/code.
Using pre-made assets isn't a bad thing, especially if you're a solo dev as it can reduce a lot of time when time is needed, but this is something else.

I member seeing this pop up as multiple "different" games on different site, with a patreon account made for it from launch with 0 content other than the game on the patreon. It was clearly a quick cash grab from the start with the only aim to make quick cash.
  1. Make basic character/body and parts (potentially with AI assistance)
  2. Create animations
  3. Create interactive buttons
  4. Create a patreon
  5. Release game with half the content and put rest behind paywall
  6. Reel in the money
  7. Keep feeding new characters every other month
Basically a good short term cash grab, highly doubt it will last that long but people heed this shit and they clearly know how to manipulate the coomers.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Greetings everyone! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year. Now, let's delve into the update:
I'm excited to introduce two new characters, Jessie and Hinata, who are now part of the game.
Regrettably, the promised new pose has been postponed to the next update. I overestimated my available time to work on the game during the holidays last month. However, there's good news! With the assistance of a friend, we managed to create a third pose. So, hopefully, in the coming month, we will unveil two new poses for all characters simultaneously! Stay tuned!
Thanks for your patience and support!
How to Access the Latest Version:
  1. Click the Google Drive link provided in this post.
  2. Choose from one of the three available files: PC, MAC, or MOBILE versions.
  3. If you're on a PC, be sure to select the PC version; it's essential for unzipping the file.
  4. For MAC and MOBILE users, simply select the respective version, and you're ready to dive straight into the game.
  5. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the game!

• Haha
Reactions: PDCurator

XenonKirito

Aug 22, 2017
Imagine mass generating copyrighted characters with AI and then put this behind a paywall too.
Even worst is that there's over 800 people who are paying for the AI generated stuff.

Dudes making short term bank there's that. Props to them I guess.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes