Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Hell I think i glitched the game? I just started and have some people at level 3 but i only ever see hinata at the bench at school and nami who sits at the beach. Interacting with either of them does nothing and I played 2 weeks into the game and every day its the same nothingness. Did i do something wrong?

Reactions: boutbass and bebo12

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I tried downloading it from gofile, mega, pixel and they are all the MacOS when downloading PC version, so clearly dev made a mistake hope it will be fixed soon since i wouldent mind seeing the HQ version as well.
I hope they make the fix soon.

Reactions: MikesDK

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
I tried downloading it from gofile, mega, pixel and they are all the MacOS when downloading PC version, so clearly dev made a mistake hope it will be fixed soon since i wouldent mind seeing the HQ version as well.
Oh, damn, that's my mistake...

• Angry
Reactions: fruit91 and MikesDK

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

AnimeVerse Island 0.44 :
/ (206 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tuniijas and Thy4nd

Serpico1616

Dec 22, 2018
Ok so download the normal pc version of the game and install it.
Then download the fake pc HQ version (which is the mac for you who aren't following long)
Find the ARCHIVE.RPA file in your installed normal pc version and replace it with the much larger file from the mac version.
PROFIT!

Reactions: Ashbash

Pink Gum

Developing AnimeVerse Island
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2023
Hey, everyone! Sorry, I was away from home for some time. Could not fix HQ versions. Did it now! Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes