Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
download the 10GB one if you have a good monitor, the 3GB version is with reduced bit rate which makes it look a bit worse I'd say somewhere between 720p and 1080p in terms of quality as I downloaded both and compared out of curiousity.
So just a slightly better quality

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
I love how quickly people pull the trigger accusing every single artist of a scam if there's even the slightest delay or an event where they communicate they have to put off work because of sickness or other issues.

For some artists it is definitely true that they are stalling on purpose. But Animo has dished out previews and EPs on a steady basis.
Gotta love the clueless ass kisser that only started following him 2 months ago. Try following him since 2015 and see what he has done. He is 100% a career scam artist. Why do you think he got banned from Patreon? He was charging people for money and not relasing any content.

https://f95zone.to/threads/animo-pron-collection-2021-07-28-animopron.5947/page-228#post-7276498

Sexiest1

Dec 27, 2021
I was pointing that for a guy named animopron he’s only really used horses so far.
That's correct, though maybe he might in the future, though as I've heard everybody say, Nothing should be ever expected of him.
Someone else pointed out an Ellie video with some orc-lookin thing, which led to that comment you quoted. That’s more of a fantasy creature, and the Ellie used was from Last of Us part 1 (I.e a minor), so I wouldn’t expect that to ever be used again.
I dunno about it, as I haven't come across that comment regarding the Orc-video as of yet. If you were to quote it, I'd be thankful for the clarity it'd provide. As for Ellie, I do not know of, as I'm unfamiliar with the Last 0f Us franchise.

the overall point was I hope AP actually introduces some diversity in his work, because there’s only so many positions you can do with a horse. The ropes in BTQ helped, but they can’t be there all the time.
Yeah, I agree with you. But as I said, who knows if or when he'll make someting new. And even then, some (positions) were possibly left out. Though, you're correct, the ropes were useful.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
First half of Quiet 1 is lesbian and there is some more in the other parts as well. Ellie as mentioned is Ellie with humanoid. And some of the Lara game previews are with a minotaur, so it's not all horse. But that said, I'm fine with it just staying horses. And Lara.

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
Does anyone has the bonus with sound but minus xray? I'm one of those silly sods aroused only by external organs.
hey, i made my own version, since there is no official version of it (yet?)

the x-ray version is longer than the non-x-ray version, so ha had to sync and made a smooth transition

unofficial version:

Sexiest1

Dec 27, 2021
Ellie as mentioned is Ellie with humanoid.
Thank you for telling me that, Though, I must say that upon searching Ellie with humanoid, the results that turn up, all portray her as an adult, so I don’t think that such a video, as said, might exist. Or maybe I’m just don’t know where to look.[/QUOTE]
And some of the Lara game previews are with a minotaur, so it's not all horse.
you have a fair point.
But that said, I'm fine with it just staying horses. And Lara.
and yeah, that’s upto an individual’s opinion, though A Quiet X Lara crossover could be great too!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes