Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
I agree with many of the sentiments here about this episode ramping down the energy then ramping it up. I saw the interrogator identity reveal coming from a mile away.
The thing with Laura with horse that made it so great was it constantly ramping up. As well as Laura was enthusiastic for all her interactions with the horse, she just always got more the she bargained for each time. Like her hair being stepped on or when she was trying to get out from under the horse but in response the horse pinned her and went balls deep.
BTQ 5 was just eh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am interested in seeing how sound make the episode better.
I think BTQ started strong with the object insertion and fisting but it toned down towards the end. It did end exactly as I was hoping.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I got the no sound version of BTQ 5 and it looks like there's an encoding error at around 28:34, similar to how there was an encoding error with the end of no sound BTQ 3. Anyone else experiencing this? It plays, but it does use more resources than it should, and editing the video beyond that timestamp is not possible.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Idk what you're guys on right now but i bust my fattest nut of my life...this last part was a MASTERPIECE, not to sound simp on Animo but I'm completely honest to you, this last part of BTQ was amazing, i loved when Brutus took advantage and obliterated the interrogator in the table, there was an ATWT(1st part i liked), loved when Quiet invited Brutus to ravage her like a slut she is, the part when the interrogator started masturbation and squirted while Quiet getting fucked is my 2nd favourite part of this BTQ and I'm also praying that there could be some dirty talking from the interrogator during that part also in that part there was a ATWT but it was minimal but still there was one.

Everyone are disappointed that there wasn't a vaginal(ending) but remember that anal is the new vaginal lmao and alsona stomach bulge is more likely to be seen during anal(not that vaginal couldn't be seen, but still).

Now waiting for the sound version cuz in my opinion the sound/dialogues makes the movie(no shit, Sherlock) but I'm praying for some dirty talking so that i can bust another fat nut, maybe much bigger than this tho.

p.s. Again not to sound a simp of him also I'm not a patron/subscribe star or something like that but i loved the last part from the start til the end also don't forget you guys get this bestiality stuff from him for free and there's not anymore a lot of people that makes full bestiality stuff with such content so be grateful for what he gives you.

Yes i agree there could be more stuff that the part could be even more epic, maybe a DP horse, maybe another brotha of Brutus fucking the interrogator, a lesbian kissing scene with both interrogator/Quiet while Brutus gave them a facial but those all suggestions you guys can give to Animo when he starts a new project and maybe interact with people and they can choose they're own

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking on Animo, the hard work is obvious. I actually got lost in how amazing the liquid animations where. Also the physics where something to behold as well. I'm just assessing what the overall content was. Still there is a basic reaction to any release of animo's.
1626363333240.png

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Technically Animo is a very good artist and renderer, there's no knocking his hardwork and his ability to push himself using new tech (such as the new liquid design) BUT he struggles with the actual scenography and delivery a good story (direction). Part 5 was meh...nothing special, the anal is boring af, I loved how Quiet was getting into it though but the POV stuff with the captor was boring and a waste of screen time.

There's no teasing or foreplay or any sort of build up, there was no real conclusion to the story I feel (even without the audio, visually its more or less the same stuff).

Why is he afraid of vaginal stuff, it's not like he's trying to be anatomically correct, also the belly bulge gimmick is wearing off, I think people would have preferred a preggo Quiet instead of the exaggerate cum blast this horse keeps doing back to back. Lots of immersion breaks throughout the series.

It's a shame since he's talented just lacks real direction in his story telling. Some would argue his less technical stuff with Lara and the Horse is way better than his new stuff and it took way less time to make. I think we are only interested in the scenes and lewdness not so much if its in 4k and we can see the pours on their skin...irrelevant detail considering you can't get the main concept right.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The problem with BTQ is the forced shit, things became hotter when they are into willingly. I feel like he should mix things up more, have a decent spread of oral, anal and vaginal in every episode. And ultimately I'm here for the bonus scenes with ATWT

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
The problem with BTQ is the forced shit, things became hotter when they are into willingly. I feel like he should mix things up more, have a decent spread of oral, anal and vaginal in every episode. And ultimately I'm here for the bonus scenes with ATWT
I have to agree with the forced stuff. Lara being shocked but into the ATWT bit was amazing

Datboi666

Feb 15, 2021
I agree with many of the sentiments here about this episode ramping down the energy then ramping it up. I saw the interrogator identity reveal coming from a mile away.
The thing with Laura with horse that made it so great was it constantly ramping up. As well as Laura was enthusiastic for all her interactions with the horse, she just always got more the she bargained for each time. Like her hair being stepped on or when she was trying to get out from under the horse but in response the horse pinned her and went balls deep.
BTQ 5 was just eh.
I am interested in seeing how sound make the episode better.
I think BTQ started strong with the object insertion and fisting but it toned down towards the end. It did end exactly as I was hoping.
All of the Suggestions here were things i hoped to see in this episode. If only.... still a decent episode though just no "big finish"

Reactions: Bokken

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
nah for me the problem is switching from "breaking the quiet" halfway into the series. ep2 finale when brutus railed her ass wide open while interrogator was throatfucking her was the best scene, ep3 already took a huge step back in abusing quiet. basically, in this kind of stuff the stakes should never go down, u cant go from all-out double anal to some lame-ass vaginal scenes which is what happened there. last 3 episodes is basically animo wasnt being able to let his money machine go, thats how i see it

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
I dont mind the forced stuff, pretty good tbh, but everything needs to be way more intense. The balls deep scene at the end in btq5 should be the standard. I want to see huge horsecock bulges in places where they should not be, like in the lara where the cock is bulging in her upper chest/throat. All that and more.

Also yes, the ATWT is what my balls are blue for. Hopefully will be the big major highlight we are looking for

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Why is he afraid of vaginal stuff, it's not like he's trying to be anatomically correct, also the belly bulge gimmick is wearing off, I think people would have preferred a preggo Quiet instead of the exaggerate cum blast this horse keeps doing back to back. Lots of immersion breaks throughout the series.
Well the first episode was vaginal only and it still is my favourite of BTQ by now (have not seen part 5 yet). I also would like if he does not forget about her primary.. hole (to say it in the most awkward way xD).

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes