Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bluecurtis42

Dec 6, 2019
Currently encoding a complete version, at the original bitrate the entire thing totals to around 15GB. Gonna take an hour to render, will post it when I can.
When you say complete, do you mean with sound? I was a little confused on if sound version for supports was released, it's just the sound public version waiting to be posted.

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
I have encoded and stitched together all parts into one complete . Since it has the original bitrate the file size ends up standing at around 14.8GB. All that has been done to it outside of putting them together is: cut the supporter / to be continued end sequence, added a tiny fade to black at the end for appropriate parts, re-encoded into HEVC to reduce file size (still at the original quality). Let me know if there are any issues. Enjoy.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
From: hxxps://animopron.com/2021/07/24/breaking-the-quiet-5-release/

There’s gonna be 2 short bonuses for BTQ after, and a full release (all parts combined together).
Is there any more info (from Discord or elsewhere) on when these will happen?
Or maybe there's someone around here who remembers how it was for LwH?

Jun 11, 2020
You know what bugs me and I noticed it more today, is when an animator shrinks the cock to fit into the model because they don't know how to make stretched refracted meshes (meaning that when the dick enters an opening, the mesh expands allowing for the same size dick to go in) example: In BTQ 5 when quiet is being deep penetrated while she is holding onto the bucket, that dick should be going to her throat it's so long, but because he doesn't know how to do that he then makes her stomach bulge out and the head of the dick goes no further than below her boobs. Like wtf. At this point Quiet could pour the entire purple mana potion on his dick and get 4 feet long, the only thing that's gonna happen is more stomach bulge. Good job bro... Good job -_- really great for a finale lemme tell ya. One thing that I can think of is that Quiet should have been disappointed in Brutus's cock size after the potion increase, she should have poured probably 3 times throughout, and she wouldn't be able to fit it in herself. So she would grab some rope and put it around something solid that is behind Brutus. Then she would have each end in her hands and have to pull herself into his dick. Then after some fucking, she would pull halfway out and pour more on the dick and have it increase inside her. Then more fucking. Then it should have ended with spitroast and two horses but I already talked about that earlier. Hot shit like that, not "WELCOME EVERYONE TO ANAL 24/7 WITH A DISAPPOINTING CUMSHOT THAT WAS A FUCKING LET DOWN, PLEASE EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS {=^_^=}" ...... spare me

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes