Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Great stuff as usual, but my one big complaint is that he never shows the face and facial expressions of that woman. It takes away alot from the excitment for me. Due to do this the Lara series are actually much better than BTQ in my opinion. Much hotter. Like, does the girl in BTQ have a shit ugly face or what? Why do this? There's no point to it for me and it doesn't make the POV aspect "better" by pretending her face is a ghost. In the Lara series half of the fun was Lara's expressions. BTQ series feel hollow in comparison.
lara was always better

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
lara was always better
Completely agree. I'm sorry but I just have to be honest. The BTQ series is a hard 6/10 for me while Lara was an absolute top notch 10/10. What is the point of having a ghost-faced MC throughout a BDSM "forceful and exciting" series? Really, is a non-existing face with 0 facial expression exciting? You only get the hear the annoying voice and that's it. Was not executed well at all and unfortunately went backwards in quality compared to Lara.

goodg0y

Mar 13, 2021
Completely agree. I'm sorry but I just have to be honest. The BTQ series is a hard 6/10 for me while Lara was an absolute top notch 10/10. What is the point of having a ghost-faced MC throughout a BDSM "forceful and exciting" series? Really, is a non-existing face with 0 facial expression exciting? You only get the hear the annoying voice and that's it. Was not executed well at all and unfortunately went backwards in quality compared to Lara.
there was so many wrong things with it like gay pov shit dyke, futa shit, fugly faces and so on. but that voice acting. she sound like 400kg 50 year old used up seaelephant that even weinstein would not fuck. what a fucking waste of model and animation fidelity. this serie is like sculpturing a turd statue from black diamonds and platin

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
there was so many wrong things with it like gay pov shit dyke, futa shit, fugly faces and so on. but that voice acting. she sound like 400kg 50 year old used up seaelephant that even weinstein would not fuck. what a fucking waste of model and animation fidelity. this serie is like sculpturing a turd statue from black diamonds and platin
Couldn't help but laugh at your description of the voice. But it's true even I did not enjoy the voice, mostly found the dialogues to be forced and annoying. Top it off with face-less nonexisting MC with 0 shown expressions, and overused female POV, it was pretty crappy compared to Lara Series.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
It began well. The assfisting in the first part was promising but then it just got worse. The throatfuck in the second one just seemed ridiculous compared to the oral in the Lara series. Then the anal and vaginal penetration followed and I just wished the interrogator would suddenly vanish or atleast move herself out of the way so you could see the horse and Quiet. The previews were much more exciting than the finished product. The bucket challenge episode where Quiet "awakens", which seemed much more tame than ever did the Lara ones, should have been the end. The last part had one interesting part - when Quiet grips the bucket and the horse drills into her, but the only thing that features are three different angles and then it falls apart again.

I suspect animo didn't want to repeat his previous scenes, but why change something too much if it works. All in all, the interrogators inclusion was detrimental beyond the first part.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes