Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Lets hope he adds more beasts
I hope he picks up the pace some, maybe gets a second animator to help him or something. Because at this rate he will have a whole 3 animations done by christmas. At which point Wild Life will probably have added over 100 anims of similar quality to their game.

looks already better than what ive seen from wild life.
Then you havent seen much of it or very long ago...
2021-09-17 10-59-34.gif

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I hope he picks up the pace some, maybe gets a second animator to help him or something. Because at this rate he will have a whole 3 animations done by christmas. At which point Wild Life will probably have added over 100 anims of similar quality to their game.

View attachment 1408600
I checked the latest version. The penetration and the colliders on all characters are still very poorly made. Meanhile, they keep pumping more and more animations instead of working on core bugs and fixes or proper gameplay.

Feb 17, 2021
Animopron and his/her team should focus on the base aspect of the game which is the sex. Have enough animations, make the transitions good, focus on the Lara model so its deforms correctly. Do better than sex mods in Skyrim but don't try to make a Sex game with Skyrim modded in. Ideas are great but too much and the game loses focus.

As an idiom goes, a restaurant that has a few items on the menu will be better than a restaurant that has everything.

Reactions: CumRag1102

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Animopron and his/her team should focus on the base aspect of the game which is the sex. Have enough animations, make the transitions good, focus on the Lara model so its deforms correctly. Do better than sex mods in Skyrim but don't try to make a Sex game with Skyrim modded in. Ideas are great but too much and the game loses focus.

As an idiom goes, a restaurant that has a few items on the menu will be better than a restaurant that has everything.
Transition animations would be the big challenge.Not even Skyrim with a decade of modding could not get combat>sex transitions right. Black screens that fade into sex are not transitions, neither are models t-posing themselves to align for sex.

Reactions: ochrejelly

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017

Another Preview from ZE GAYM
I hope Animopron gives us the option of using Quiet as MC instead of Lara. Like in Fap-life that you could change Alyx model to Quiet.

I only want to see a Model swap, he already has his own Quiet model, all that would take is rigging. Maybe it will be possible with mods.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Transition animations would be the big challenge.Not even Skyrim with a decade of modding could not get combat>sex transitions right. Black screens that fade into sex are not transitions, neither are models t-posing themselves to align for sex.
That would require so much work, not even the biggest 3D titles like Honey Select or even fighting games have or care about transitions between animations.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
That would require so much work, not even the biggest 3D titles like Honey Select or even fighting games have or care about transitions between animations.
It has been a long time, but Oblivion (Skyrim precursor game) had transition animations for sex with Goblins and other monsters

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
The best solution i think one game in this forum made is from Bioasshard Arena. The gameplay into the sex scene seem pretty good compared to any game ive seen so far. Hope animo adds that kind of transition or even better.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
They don't use the same animation software. A 20 minute vid in Blender takes a year to make.
God damn it. That comment you're responding to is no longer there. The guy should really be saying sike right now

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes