Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
Btw From what animo have said i think we will gonna see two cumshots in scene bonus video. Maybe one inside quiet and another one when the dick reachs out completely and bursts through anus.
yes, this second bonus will have 2 cumshots
Does he plan on releasing it this month?
no release date for the bonus, sound and all BTQ merged into one
Hey could you, or someone else, upload this to an external site and link it here. F95 is super broken right now. Thanks in advance
sure!

Feb 23, 2019
I'm betting that the VA VoiceLikeCandy(interrogator) probably has some RL issues. I commissioned from her 3 times and there was always a minor delay(I didn't mind, because she always went beyond what I ordered and I got pretty much double of every line). Her boyfriend has kids, and when they show up she can't sit and moan in a room adjacent to where they are ROFL + there was a lot of construction going on in her neighbourhood, a street away; but if that has moved closer she has no chance to do proper voiceovers without finding a new locale. Even with the windows closed you could hear it in the background. Don't know for sure though, because I left the discord some time ago.

wxy456789

Oct 22, 2020
I'm betting that the VA VoiceLikeCandy(interrogator) probably has some RL issues. I commissioned from her 3 times and there was always a minor delay(I didn't mind, because she always went beyond what I ordered and I got pretty much double of every line). Her boyfriend has kids, and when they show up she can't sit and moan in a room adjacent to where they are ROFL + there was a lot of construction going on in her neighbourhood, a street away; but if that has moved closer she has no chance to do proper voiceovers without finding a new locale. Even with the windows closed you could hear it in the background. Don't know for sure though, because I left the discord some time ago.
Is this your idea?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I think she does an alright job with the Interrogator's voice and dialogue. As for Quiet's voice, I think she moans too much like a Japanese girl being raped in a hentai vid, which I find extremely annoying. Makes me go limp quick.
I don’t find the VA at fault it’s just ultra hard to make it sound real. Most of the convos that happened sound detached. I prefer Lara with moans and eagerness that this interrogation.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes