Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Datboi666

Feb 15, 2021
This game shit is gonna kill him. It doesn't look appealing at all, its too much work, gonna take years and years before enough is playable and ain't nobody waiting for that. Should've kept making horsecock videos
So true in all honesty ain't nobody asked for this shit. He could been 1/20th done with a new project by now if he hadn't began with this mess.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
You know artists aren’t beholden to their supporters right? The animations weren’t commissions, they were what he wanted to do. And if he wants to do something different, that’s entirely up to him. Support is optional, it doesn’t make you a shareholder or have any power over him.
Your point being? I dont give a fuck what he wants to do. I can comment however I want. He already lost 15k a month. He'll lose more.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Your point being? I dont give a fuck what he wants to do. I can comment however I want. He already lost 15k a month. He'll lose more.
That's their choice. Much its like his choice to make what he wants. If financial support was that badly needed, he could've done a kickstarter. He's just doing what he wants to do. And if a 15k drop (supposedly) didn't change his mind, I doubt anything will. So you're more than welcome to scream into a void that he won't ever read about the old days, but he's gonna keep doing his thing. And if the supporter numbers are still there, clearly there's plenty of folks who do care, 3902 at the moment. Still more than 0, and that's enough to keep on going.

Yustu

May 22, 2018
No he won't he will gain ... knowledge and skill that supporters pay for, personal investment.

He can't do horse stuff all his life and judging by software usage (3dsMax), assuming that this is not pirated, he most likely uses it for job. Adding ability to CV of creating "game" from 0 to finished product is worth it.

Dunno how You came up with this 15k / mo lost but what I'm talking about is already seen by multiple artists i.e. Miro and few other that I forgot name. Basically they will hire grad student and offload work and release under theirs name...

Personally I like this game, well maybe not like but I prefer Lara character over Quiet so that's main reason why I do like "game".

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
They just said they don't like the direction Animopron is heading.
Which, seeing how StudioFOW's Subverse turned out, is a more than valid concern.

Animo's supporters, support Animo, so he is free to do whatever he pleases, but some fans are also free to not like it.

My opinion on the game, to keep this on-topic:
Animo has been full time on the game since May 5th and is already teasing a trailer. So an early release in 7 months is actually really good and will allow the fans to see whether they like what they are doing or not, he also seems to be working with more people for this project, which he didn't do for his videos, so releases might be faster, and we might get more content overall.

So I would love to see what they come up with, even though I really hope he doesn't drop his usual stuff as he is pretty much the only one that really nails the art of anatomically impossible horse fucking.
There's a diff between saying 'I'd prefer a movie over a game' versus 'OMG THIS GAME IS GONNA BE A FAILURE, LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, WHY HE NO KEEP DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER'

Just let the creator breathe, let em be creative. Don't just ask for the same meals over and over. its animopron, not Horsecock3D4ever

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
There's a diff between saying 'I'd prefer a movie over a game' versus 'OMG THIS GAME IS GONNA BE A FAILURE, LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, WHY HE NO KEEP DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER'

Just let the creator breathe, let em be creative. Don't just ask for the same meals over and over. its animopron, not Horsecock3D4ever

It is gonna be a failure and it will suck. What do you expect it will be, a AAA open world sex game? It'll literally be walk to a monster, fuck it, walk more, fuck it. I've no interest in mummies or other shit. Not my problem you're pissy about it.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It is gonna be a failure and it will suck. What do you expect it will be, a AAA open world sex game? It'll literally be walk to a monster, fuck it, walk more, fuck it. I've no interest in mummies or other shit. Not my problem you're pissy about it.
Not sure where you think I'm the pissy one, I've expressed nothing but positivity towards the artist doing what the artist wants to do. If you're not interested, maybe unwatch the thread, since a movie won't be coming anytime soon :)

And no I don't expect a 'AAA' sex game, Wildlife is already failing to be that :p I expect it to be as big as one person making it could be. At least we'll have some variety other than a horse.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Not sure where you think I'm the pissy one, I've expressed nothing but positivity towards the artist doing what the artist wants to do. If you're not interested, maybe unwatch the thread, since a movie won't be coming anytime soon :)

And no I don't expect a 'AAA' sex game, Wildlife is already failing to be that :p I expect it to be as big as one person making it could be. At least we'll have some variety other than a horse.
Cause horse is ever so common lol. A bad something is worse than nothing.

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Does anyone know if he's released the trailer that he mentioned was about to be released a couple of weeks ago?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So it's going to be a Lara Croft game? Sorry, been way out of the loop with Animopron ever since he stopped with the Quiet animations.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes