Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
This but unironically...in fact, it's a fact. No one cares for anything that isn't horsecock related from animo. MAYBE a close 2nd place is dog cocks.
Does anybody know if animo wants to do a series again after the game is done?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean that's what he does best
I don't mind him making a game but most of his subscribers want different things :/
That’s a stretch, he’s only really done 2 major projects. And if he wanted to do just that, he would have named himself horzepronz or something.

Being a supporter isn’t the equivalent of being a shareholder in a company. You’re supporting what the artist wants to do, not dictating it. If support gets you voting power or idea submissions like some other artists do, that’s another story.

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
That’s a stretch, he’s only really done 2 major projects. And if he wanted to do just that, he would have named himself horzepronz or something.

Being a supporter isn’t the equivalent of being a shareholder in a company. You’re supporting what the artist wants to do, not dictating it. If support gets you voting power or idea submissions like some other artists do, that’s another story.
However, the two big projects are among the most viewed in the worldwide community. On rule34 6 out of 8 most viewed videos of all time are by him(BTQ). And the name has nothing to do with it or has any meaning in terms of what he produces.

I realize that being a supporter is not the equivalent of being a shareholder in a company, but without supporters he wouldn't be working on new stuff at all. Money rules the world bro

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
However, the two big projects are among the most viewed in the worldwide community. On rule34 6 out of 8 most viewed videos of all time are by him(BTQ). And the name has nothing to do with it or has any meaning in terms of what he produces.

I realize that being a supporter is not the equivalent of being a shareholder in a company, but without supporters he wouldn't be working on new stuff at all. Money rules the world bro
I mean them taking like a year for each part has a lot to do with it, its been what, 9-ish years to finish LWH2 and BTQ? If I spent that long with a specific genre, I'd wanna switch gears too.

I think the name has plenty to do with it. He doesn't want to get known for just one thing. If that many people felt so strongly about it, his numbers would've dipped significantly by now.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Instead of Raptors on the island wouldn't it be better with Werewolves?
BAM!...200 IQ idea. Minotaur vs. Werewolves vs. Mummies (horsecock vs. knots vs. human [but theres many of them and instead of brains they want; they want to fuck]) Thank me later.

Lara explores the island trying to get off it but instead runs into these fuck fests and things that just want to breed her. Blah blah plot stuff in the middle. = Profit...The game is saved and all is well in the Animo kingdom. Lara, uh...finds a way to get fucked.

And then you wake up, realize Animo won't do this because hes already set on his ways. See you in 2030 when the next project begins and repeats

Reactions: Prinaidz

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Can't wait for his next work: BITS (Beasts In The Sun or something like that) It will be with Lara, so its gonna be good shit. You can find the trailer in R34Videos.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
wow Lara has always fascinated me a lot, seeing her like this in these clothes, I love it.
Thank you so much for sharing this truly beautiful collection (y)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
If he follows the FOW's milking method with games, then nope.
the method of releasing hours of content every few months with monthly dev blogs to show how things are going?

Yeah that’d be ideal. But given he’s likely doing all this by himself, I’d wager it’ll be significantly longer.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes