Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018
calm down guys, make game its hard, we can have more patience, animo fix and improve more,
the first deploy is always the most complicated.

the room before the last room(with level 1,2,3,4) have a picture in the wall, where a woman sit in the device(the same the last room where u exit game), i believe it will be the key to unlocking something beyond itself! Haha

Reactions: RodFo

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I don't know what to do. How to open the chest? I solved the first puzzle, but for the second one, I probably need water. How do I use this wooden crate? Is there any advice?

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Gotta wonder how is Animopron even on your radar if you're not into horse?
dude got tired of
Hooold on, do I understand correctly? He said ETA for first release (not test) is middle of May.
Then he said they are "finishing/fixing few things (tm)" and release is postponed but he will try to release test version until end of month.
Then he doesn't release test at the end of May but start of June (to get sub renewal payments?) and said test has no sex content/scenes? Not even those we saw on many previews?
And there is still no ETA for actual release be it full or first/preview/alpha/early access/whatever version.
To be honest, this guy/girl is either massive troll or just a dick but probably both lol
yep just like I predicted

Reactions: bouioasduncoasd

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
i gotta say for a teaser/alpha this is pretty well thought out. Theres lots small details/mechanics that werent needed to be in but its really well made. The VA will be muted once the games out tho, holy shit...

Alpha being alpha, i legit couldnt stop laughing Unbenannt.png

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I generally don't bitch about alphas and demos, but goddamn.. I was expecting a tad more than 5 minutes of content, horrible ui lighting, and infinite singularities of bones and clothing.

Reactions: dzenpie
Feb 17, 2021
You can see that this is a stupidly extremely small version to give at least something to hungry subscribers. What it is, however, is not badly done. I reeeaaaally hope animo already has an almost finished full version of the game, and since he promised to put something out by the end of May, he had to quickly cut out all the content beyond the room with the totem XD
Well who knows, in fact I would have played a full version of the game by now, even with bugs, fuck it, the main thing is just to understand what the game is, whether it's worth waiting for, or there will be stupid looped animations, which have to get through thousands of puzzles (not the worst, imho)
That's the issue, Animopron promised to release a build that included everything in the game play trailer. I know this is a teaser, but it seems they are far from releasing the promised build; they couldn't even release something with even a fraction of it. Granted, people will complain if there was even one sex animation cycle. "Bro, just one sex scene, this is trash".

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes