Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

toshikushi

Apr 1, 2018

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
HAHAhahaha
- "you see, he will release this month, he said it will be good, it will not be on the last day, last hour, it will have..."
- "aha... ... uhu... ... ... yep..."
Doesn't really matter if it's last second of the month or first week of next one. For quite a while the real question has been "is there a playable game in development or it is just batch of endless "previews" that are made without any connection to each other, solely for the purpse of baiting people into subscription payments?".

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Doesn't really matter if it's last second of the month or first week of next one. For quite a while the real question has been "is there a playable game in development or it is just batch of endless "previews" that are made without any connection to each other, solely for the purpse of baiting people into subscription payments?".
No no no, the game is definitely there, at the very least there are tons of gameplay videos made years ago that couldn't have been made any other way but on the game's engine. And why would Animo lie to people about the game anyway?

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Have you heard of this thing called money?
Yeah, and I've heard of a thing called trust. Yeah, Animo keeps delaying the game's release, but heck, delaying a game and not having a game are very different things. If it turns out that Animo doesn't have any game, that's it, he has absolutely no money, pretty much everyone will unsubscribe from him. That would be really stupid considering how much the game could potentially bring in if it's good. So I reeeealy much doubt Animo won't release a game this month.

El-DM

Oct 6, 2021
Yeah, and I've heard of a thing called trust. Yeah, Animo keeps delaying the game's release, but heck, delaying a game and not having a game are very different things. If it turns out that Animo doesn't have any game, that's it, he has absolutely no money, pretty much everyone will unsubscribe from him. That would be really stupid considering how much the game could potentially bring in if it's good. So I reeeealy much doubt Animo won't release a game this month.
That's it.

I was following the joke with my response, Animo intention, by his words and actions, seen sincere that he will release the game, that he is motivated to do that, and that after the release he will release new things for it with time.
My guess is that he will release close to end of the month, if it is true that he is just doing fixes instead of creating new things, animations, codes, etc.

We will see.

TrickyBiscuit

Jun 10, 2023
New post from Animo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As foretold... why even bother either announcing a release date knowing your not gonna meet it or giving a project's update that's essentially a remix of your last update? I'm starting to understand the "hate" this guy gets regarding the (un)timely releases of his content. Is anyone here an actual monthly pledger of his?

Reactions: bonsaii
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes