88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
True, that is the price you pay for more choice.
Actually this game has only one main path that is Jeremy live because is the one with more content and not only sex content (the alternative is about the same but without sex scenes with Jeremy) and maybe also the sauna contract with asan busness men is censored!
There is a way to create more paths inside the bar but this will cause that they have to create 2 different scenes for any event

...unless it will just be an on/off switch for NO sex in the bar or YES sex in the bar....
but in that case this are not two real paths
it just becomes a path with less scenes and content...

In the case the 2 paths are just a switch ON/OFF the time for new update will be almost the same.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what is diffences between Sandbox and Visual Novel versions? Thanks
sandbox - you have a map where you have events on that map, you click on the map. Vn - you don't have a map, you are automatically moved from event to event, sort of like fast travel in games.

Nameless6968

Oct 7, 2019
ok confuse why make a standalone of her losing her virginly could have done a flashback in the main game where she remember her past

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Compared to her slutty self, or blackmailed into sluttiness, or whatever...sure...but...the idea is that she's a virgin, and is young and naive, and hasn't done anything...so...dressing as she does in the side story (mini-prequel, I guess), makes no sense. Seems to me like she would have a shirt on under the overalls, or at the very least, a sports bra.
Because she’s young and naive she sees no problem in how she dresses

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
so this short novel is when she was 18th and virgin?
she finished the school:unsure:

And in Hard Exam 1 and 2? she was 17th and totally deflowered? :eek:

Ok... maybe she asked the surgeon to have her pussy stitched up:devilish:
or she was rejected and had to repeat the school year after the summer with her grandpa :D

PS: her hairstyle in the CH2 SUCKS!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Should I play chapter 1 first? Is it included in 'main game' and just an old version?
Also, what's 'Anna first time'? Side story?
there are a few side storys from Anna due to the broad fan base !
It is better to play part 1 so you got a feeling what this is all about, although what 88stanford88 is also true, you can play the RenPy version of RPGM without Grind
RenPy Remake:
edit: he was faster so I end up saying the same !

Reactions: GuybrushPeepwood

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
edit: he was faster so I end up saying the same !
I was faster just because I get his post just after writing my doubt about Anna's virginity after the school when she was 18th because I have replay Hard Exam part 1 and 2 and she was not virgin for sure in that summer
... it was not her "first time"
in any case would be great to have a full big game about that Anna summer vacation in the grandpa house with the truck he gifted to her...
it would be a great game with maybe some incest sex :cool:
She will be able to carry his friends' motorcycles with that truck... or invite them to fuck in the dumpster

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There have been other prequels before the whole blackmailing and her accident (still cant belive thats a connonical explanation but whatever). One of them had her being tricked into fucking a stranger on church, and another had her fucking her teacher for grades (iirc). In that context, yeah, I'd say having Anna lose her virginity with the guy she likes and make a pinky promise under the stars to be pretty wholesome. Not the kind of stuff I associate with AEA. Now if that guy were to come back to fullfill that promise, he'd be in for a surprise :KEK:
once the game is finished the dev will add that route too :WeSmart::KEK:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes