Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Gofile Sandbox Download got flagged as dangerous, Trojan Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml was blocked
as a personal practice I never run exe provided on by any dev, this game runs using Renpy ver. 8.0.3, id suggest download renpy from the source at and use original files, all you really need to run this is the "Game" folder rest can be taken from a fresh clean install.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

pewmurr

Feb 7, 2020
update good, but scene with John ending in sex would be a wonderful addition, or at least anna would wake up in the night and go to who, everyone knows who it would end up with. it would be a wonderful addition.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
can we play a pure lesbian please
I played the lesbian route years ago because I loved her(Anna) character model, but I can't stand playing as female mc going after dicks (specially how disgusting those guys are), so the next best thing was going for the lesbian route, the problem at that time and I imagine still the same now is that the ratio was 10 scenes with guys to 1 with girls. I never played again, female mc is just not my cup of tea.

I do hope that someday some dev would use her character model, make her look older and make her a mother on a incest game with a male mc:p.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
CAN ANYONE HELP, PLEASE

I CANT GET IN CHANGING ROOM IN LAST VERSION

1716690050995.png

As I think it is a bug in last version, so i wait till this version, just play, I cannot still get in changing room, I then try to go to hospital, "no need to go there", so I am struck in this game for SEVERAL MONTH

IF NO ONE REPLY, I think i just give up this game as I dont think replaying the game can help the solution

• Angry
Reactions: vpallie

BenniK

May 14, 2017
as a personal practice I never run exe provided on by any dev, this game runs using Renpy ver. 8.0.3, id suggest download renpy from the source at and use original files, all you really need to run this is the "Game" folder rest can be taken from a fresh clean install.
It was flagged as the download started, it was a normal 7zip file, not an exe ;)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes