BobMarley6532

Feb 10, 2018
Hey some I'm playing on android as I dont own a pc to play on. But I'm at the point where I'm going to the beach with rebecca but everytime I try to go it gives me an error saying error: failed to load audio sea or something close to that. If anyone could please help me out

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Problem i have with this game, which look good, is that is crashes every 5 minutes or so. Saving after every scene and reloading the game is not fun anymore

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Problem i have with this game, which look good, is that is crashes every 5 minutes or so. Saving after every scene and reloading the game is not fun anymore
It's an RPGM game, it requires *a lot* more memory than Ren'Py or HTML because of the shitty memory management and leaks.
In case you are trying to play it on a PC that is low on RAM to begin with, frequent crashes are to be expected.

I can only say that 8 GB of RAM is enough or more than enough to play this. Some random crashes still happen and the cause is again RPGM. It just crashes after running some time, there's nothing you can do about it but save the game as often as you can.

Pritam

Jul 11, 2017
Initially I too facing this problem with Windows 32bit os. But now it's perfectly fine and working 64bit os with 4gb ram. Let's try once with 64bit os.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting game. Has a lot of different situations so likely to always have something going.
However I don't like the RPG gameplay element, it's just a chore and doesn't add anything. And the size is a pain too.
Will keep an eye on updates see how it goes.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game. Has a lot of different situations so likely to always have something going.
However I don't like the RPG gameplay element, it's just a chore and doesn't add anything. And the size is a pain too.
Will keep an eye on updates see how it goes.
FYI I converted the game to Ren'Py and used a more efficient image format making it smaller.
You can find it here:

Reactions: La'Zaa and vrokol

spimpolo

May 23, 2017
Hi guys... I accidentally deleted my saves and I'd like to know if anybody have one just after the scene with Alfred while the boyfriend is asleep after dinner.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know what happens on the beach (Diane path) if you didn't ask for Timothy's help?
FYI I converted the game to Ren'Py which contains a fully unlocked replay room, also before each replay, you can set the variables that influence the scene. This way you can see all scenes in all its variations.
You can find it here:

Reactions: La'Zaa

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
FYI I converted the game to Ren'Py which contains a fully unlocked replay room, also before each replay, you can set the variables that influence the scene. This way you can see all scenes in all its variations.
You can find it here:
Yeah, but if i choose false nothing is happening. Just goes back to replay room.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, but if i choose false nothing is happening. Just goes back to replay room.
Hmmm, I just remember and double checked in the code. In 1.0 there were endings possible in 3 places.
Anna goes home after the double date talks a bit with Andrew, goes to bed, wakes up on Saturday and
(replay Anna_goes_home_Finds_Andrew_in_Bedroom to see the dialog)
1) Meets Liam and Jeremy (doashesays = True)
2) Goes to the beach where Timothy shows up and ends in the threesome (doashesays = False and convincehim = True)
3) Done (set convincehim and doashesays to false)

So the beach scene is dependent on being on the Diane path and having convinced Timothy to help you.

Reactions: La'Zaa
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes