LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't think they will, he is a cuck and will easily accept whatever she spins.

Also cheating is a major part of the game, without that it's not the same.

Yeah,cheating is a part of the game,but every time you have option to decide "to cheat" or "not to cheat" with the actual guy,so i thing you are wrong - not me!

Reactions: gyuuro

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Weekly update

Hello, Dear Patrons!

Here are quick news on the progress of the next update.

I didn't think that this update will be so long, that's why it took more time. I don't even remember when I had an update this long. At the moment I'm working on the previous scene, and everything looks great, and I'm planning to release 1.5 this weekend.

There will be more than 300 renders and more animations than ever before. Enough action for all tastes, I hope. Bar scene came out the longest, more than 130 renders, but a lot of is happening there. This update brings both story and erotic content further by a significant margin.

Our Anna is going to the direction each of us wants whether it's Jeremy's toy or totally the opposite, head of Company, maybe a partner of Sergey, who knows.

Thank you again for supporting me. I'm glad that a lot of you guys are on discord and make it alive from time to time :)

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Alfred my man!

D

Deleted member 992182

I will play anything with Anna in it. So fn hot. It could be Anna fights the moon creatures and I'd play it.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I think it's fair to say when he says weekend he means Saturday or Sunday.

Now, of course, he didn't say when on the weekend, and at what time (time zone), so anytime before 00:00 on Sunday night/Monday morning is technically the weekend... somewhere...

(This announcement was brought to you by the Blue Balls Group, the lesser known spin-off from the Blue Man Group)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes