Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In this game, apart from the apocalypse of old grandparents and a few attractive people, there is nobody to fuck with. When I was playing, Anna only fucked girls and her idiot boyfriend.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1834655

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sorry for a little absence, but here comes a progress update of the next release.

So far we have made most of the stuff needed for the next update - just the last scenes left to finish. Awake has already added
everything and is testing so there are fewer bugs.

In this update, you will see that Anna's character grows a lot. She will be changing for good if she's on Sergey's criminal path. She will now be able to take control and won't be afraid. Some day she might be running everything herself. Do you think it would be interesting? I think that it might make things a lot more fun.

Also, we have finalized the scene list and there will be Sergey's scene in the warehouse, Fitzgerald's scene, a scene with John, Office scene with both Jeremy and Ethan as Anna needs to close more deals (this time with some middle east company. She will also become a boss that she should be :)). Anna will also have a talk with Emily about her helping at the bar and there will also finally be a scene with Timothy.

At the moment we plan to release the next update in the middle of June.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep
finally an update and life sign! thanks for the sharing!

anna looks so hot even in that small shot from behind naked with that gun out such an incredible hot idea in my opinion. if one of her many routes will let her be some sort of spy-agent i would totally fap to it!
i also like the idea of letting her be running a small underground mafia/criminal groupe and maybe even replace sergey optionally sounds hot.

but i still can't get over fritz brother's design... i think it should be improved. he doesn't really look like he is conncected to fritz (just use the face model preset of fritz and adjust it?) also he doesn't look like he is the older brother...

also not very hyped about ethan cause i personally think he is totally boring.

jeremy could be interesting but jeremy's scenes are always a hit or miss so i am not too positive reading his name. (still missing the teased spa scene with him right?)

but i don't want to discourage team deespleep and mid june isn't that far away anymore anyway. so fingers crossed

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hello boyz, I have a question.
Am I the only one who gets crash almost immediately after opening the game on Android? VN version , Sandbox version - it doesn't matter which version I tried to install.
The game just freezes for a second and closed itself without any errors.
I was playing long time ago this game when it was in early early stage , wanted to try now and boom , nothing...
Btw , I'm talking about second part of the game of course.
Sorry if this question was answered earlier , I checked a bunch of pages and couldn't find the solution.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a android version of chapter 1? Sorry did not have the chance to search in the 700+ pages yet.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are wallpapers for May!
5 - 2022-wallpaper_1_may_3840x2160.jpg

5 - 2022-wallpaper_2_may_3840x2160.jpg

This time I decided not to make two separate wallpapers but one with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

I think that it came out quite good and those big thighs of Anna just look fantastic in those black stockings, don't you think? :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are wallpapers for May!
View attachment 1843705

View attachment 1843706

This time I decided not to make two separate wallpapers but one with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

I think that it came out quite good and those big thighs of Anna just look fantastic in those black stockings, don't you think? :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
would be better without the butt plug, not a fan of those.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes