defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Amnesia? Anna? :eek:
I didn't know she has the Alzheimer in the clean path ...
Thanks. I discovered a lot of things I didn't know in this thread

Good that I avoided playing the path where she is affectedby amnesia!;)
am I joking? ... Okay, back to serious things :cool:

I'm new to this game, which version do u guys recommend me to play the sandbox or Visual Novel one?
I prefer VN due to the fact tha sandbox version has a lot of bugs and I hate repeating the same scenes over and over again, even sandbox version in F95 is released early about (1 week-10 days) usually in patreon the 2 versons are released the same day.
VN has no bugs! but for me waiting a week or more is worth it!
I suggest to support the devs of the game that you like at least for 1 or 2 months (depends on your budget)
I will support Deep again ASAP

IMPORTANT: the saves are not compatible between the two versions so if you start sandbox and after you want try the VN you have to start from the beginning
In this case I suggest you yo use the built-in rename saves plugin by add "Sandbox" and "VN" so in the future you will be able to recognize which files are working on VN and vice-versa

Have fun with Anna Game... do not forget to play the other releases
PS: For the chapter 1 I really suggest to play this Renpy version

Also check out the prequel short novels about Anna Hard EXAM 1-2 and the Anna Christmas gift

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
@
defd©™

But Anna is not talking about hidden scenes that did not happen, so it is not true that these scenes did happen, incl. I didn't choose the scenes with Carl. Anna isn't saying she's fucked him in the past, but that's just your opinion. Either Anna has amnesia and doesn't remember anything, or the scenes never happened.
sorry to quote you
but i think you are playing a different game.
Amnesia? :unsure:
Have you played the CH1?
Why Anna would like to talk about hiding scenes.
She is the MC and I never see a single game with a MC that talking about hiding scenes.
Maybe, did you mean that you choose that she doesn't remember the past?

Reactions: locopogo1

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
sorry to quote you
but i think you are playing a different game.
Amnesia? :unsure:
Have you played the CH1?
Why Anna would like to talk about hiding scenes.
She is the MC and I never see a single game with a MC that talking about hiding scenes.
Maybe, did you mean that you choose that she doesn't remember the past?
Don't apologize to me, buddy, that's what this function is for. Yes, I was playing in 1CH, I meant more that if she doesn't say anything about these scenes then these scenes just didn't happen for her, and why doesn't she remember anything about these scenes is it explained somehow?

• Angry

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
There is no amnesia path in the game
So why doesn't Anna remember anything? The game doesn't explain it. What was she pressing a button to not remember anything? It is illogical. Maybe she passed out and hit her head, it would have been more logical

Last edited:
  • Angry

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So why doesn't Anna remember anything? The game doesn't explain it. What was she pressing a button to not remember anything? It is illogical. Maybe she passed out and hit her head, it would have been more logical
in the story there is nothing that suggests that Anna has had a head injury...
So for you Anna either has the alzhaimer or has hit her head and has become a vegetable ..
and if that were true, how would it make your hypothetical path more logical?

this is CH2 and it's just the continuation of what Anna has chosen to do in CH1 ...
Maybe Deep at the start was tempted to attract different people...
but I have read in many post, the result was attract women from the metoo movement,
and they are trying to make this game totally out of any logic... maybe that are only background noise as there are in any successful game thread

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
in the story there is nothing that suggests that Anna has had a head injury...
So for you Anna either has the alzhaimer or has hit her head and has become a vegetable ..
and if that were true, how would it make your hypothetical path more logical?

this is CH2 and it's just the continuation of what Anna has chosen to do in CH1 ...
Maybe Deep at the start was tempted to attract different people...
but I have read in many post, the result was attract women from the metoo movement,
and they are trying to make this game totally out of any logic... maybe that are only background noise as there are in any successful game thread
I just want someone to explain to me why Anna doesn't remember anything because the game says nothing about it? And since Anna has Azhimera, you made it up because I haven't talked about it anywhere. :ROFLMAO: And thank you locopogo Faceplema for this post you obviously like it very much.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I just want someone to explain to me why Anna doesn't remember anything because the game says nothing about it? And since Anna has Azhimera, you made it up because I haven't talked about it anywhere. :ROFLMAO: And thank you locopogo Faceplema for this post you obviously like it very much.
If it helps to end the heated discussion you are having for some pages now: At the beginning of CH1, Anna had an accident. I don't remember precisely but I think she was hit by a car and had some kind of brain damage, that could explain somehow the change of her sexual behavior, and why she doesn't remember some things. However the screens you added some posts ago are just the way the dev found to "recall" which decisions you made on CH1 regarding some characters.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes