Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Just finished for the first time and as expected from female MC games, they(devs) make your partner not giving you much attention so you don't feel that bad going after the other guys. That doesn't work for me because like I said before, is not my fantasy playing as female fucking a bunch of dudes. My plan at the beginning was going for a lesbian+IT guy route, but I decided to cut off the IT guy as well. I guess I'll wait another 3-4 updates to check how the lesbian path is going to be, really hope we can do stuff with the sister by then:heartcoveredeyes: (without Carl of course).

One thing is for sure though, Anna and all the other girls looks gorgeous, for those that enjoy FMC games you should be very pleased since there's a big selection of guys. I can only hope someone will make an incest male MC game using these assets.
I see, you truly are not into female protagonist game because you don't understand Anna very well, actually it is not that Andrew is not giving much attention to her, It is the situation that separates them. In Anna's normal state, she can endure it but it's because of the accident that hits her brain made her sex drive increases as day goes on, She even finds it unusual to herself and afraid that she may end up being a slut if she can't control it.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I see, you truly are not into female protagonist game because you don't understand Anna very well, actually it is not that Andrew is not giving much attention to her, It is the situation that separates them. In Anna's normal state, she can endure it but it's because of the accident that hits her brain made her sex drive increases as day goes on, She even finds it unusual to herself and afraid that she may end up being a slut if she can't control it.
On no, I totally get it that she's extra horny because of the accident, but the boyfriend also neglect her a bit.

But to make myself clear, I'm not hating on the game, as a matter of fact, I actually truly enjoyed going through the CGs with Anna having sex with the other guys (hot stuff indeed), is just that I can't for the life of me choose those options when I'm playing:p.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is this a game with a hidden score that determines her willingness to cheat? I hate games like that as they often times have disgusting people that you're forced to cheat with lest your hidden score be too low to unlock other scenes.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No, it depends on the choices you make with each person. You can go full slut with person A while also fully rejecting B

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
Awesome. This way I can reject the fat old boss (since it's always a fat old boss).
I think the boss is the character I dislike the most in the game.. I'm all for dominant characters but that guy just stirs up my pride and makes me angry instead. Sergey is surprisingly the person I liked the most there in the early part of the game.. Straight forward with what he wants due to the bet. While I'd personally never make such a bet the fact he brought up a note of ''Honoring'' the bet made me like him a lot more than the others. I'd actually also like to have the option of straight up rejecting the massage part.. but thats just me.

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
Hello!
I just download the game for the first time and i have an issue at the beggining after the meeting with the fat boss i have to buy a toy at the store but i can't find it. it look liked it's on the left of the main district but i don't have any access.
Sorry if it's already said but with 120 pages I just read the 5 last and the tree at the bigging ( where i saw the same issu but it was because this part was on an other version)
Thanks for your help!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hello!
I just download the game for the first time and i have an issue at the beggining after the meeting with the fat boss i have to buy a toy at the store but i can't find it. it look liked it's on the left of the main district but i don't have any access.
Sorry if it's already said but with 120 pages I just read the 5 last and the tree at the bigging ( where i saw the same issu but it was because this part was on an other version)
Thanks for your help!
Use the map my friend and go left of your house to go to shopping district

Jul 22, 2017
if you were educated not injured, I wrote to Mircea Cristescu but you did not catch yourself and if it is against the rules I apologize and you still came from the cave somehow?

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
if you were educated not injured, I wrote to Mircea Cristescu but you did not catch yourself and if it is against the rules I apologize and you still came from the cave somehow?
English only. Use PMs if you want to talk in your own language.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes