Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
this is not what the author writen in the start of CH1

it was not her grandfather

it was her Dad!

you are the one who do spoiler here
grandfather was never mentioned in the CH1

I do not use spoiler tag for pics that was released over than 3 years ago
I didn't say Ch1. Only about Hard Exam and anna the first time. I didn't know you used spoilers like that.You just know that new people will come and they will want to play it and they will be pissed when they see your posts and tell you who gave them a spoiler.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I didn't say Ch1. Only about Hard Exam and anna the first time. I didn't know you used spoilers like that.You just know that new people will come and they will want to play it and they will be pissed when they see your posts and tell you who gave them a spoiler.
That's good the new people will know the history about how DeepSleep released the Anna stories and prequels!
it is not a spoiler is just a recap of the real story as the author wrote Like <tacos> Anna Original Story! because i think Deep is making the same mistake and story is getting out of his hands as Mircom :cool:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
A couple Questions, One is there a mod to character name to whatever?. Two, In what Order do you play Anna's Exciting Affection Series in chronological order? The Story of Anna is cool. I just wish you can change the name if you want, while keeping the option for the default name of MC.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
A couple Questions, One is there a mod to character name to whatever?. Two, In what Order do you play Anna's Exciting Affection Series in chronological order? The Story of Anna is cool. I just wish you can change the name if you want, while keeping the option for the default name of MC.
Well you can manually edit the variables.rpy file in the game\scripts folder. But you will also have to do a lot of Find and Replace in all the other rpy files in the Events folder.

Anna First Time (under current hot debate but officially is first)
Anna Hard Exam 1 and 2
Anna Old Church
Anna Christmas Gift (interchangeable with Old Church)
Anna Chapter 1
Anna Chapter 2

But it's nicer to play Chapter One and then play the Special Episodes, I think gives a hotter experience to the flashbacks imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
well, there is a doggystyle animation too but i can't seem to get that scene, maybe it wasn't implemented?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, Right at the start of both Hard Exam games it says that she is still in college. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is caused by the fact that many confuse the term "college" with "high school"
the Anglo-Saxon term college is equivalent to university surely Deep made an honest mistake because he doesn't go to college or lives in a country where this term is used to define high school.
In Hard Exam the setting of the classrooms are clearly designed with desks like in High schools

You can see how college classrooms look in the game BADIK which is set in college!
after that

1) The uniform that Anna wears is from High School
2) the furnishings of the classrooms are for high school
and the important thing is
3) the requirements for the scholarship Anna talks about from the first scene can be requested by students who are up to date with their studies and have passed all the years with max grades+honors (A+) or who have excellent sporting merits .. and the age requirement to obtain the scholarship is MAX 18th

this allows the student to be able to attend college courses for free up to graduation and have access to a sum of money to be able to pay for a small apartment within the college area

According to the logic of the dialogues and the classroom setting Anna is eighteen in Hard Exams part 1 and 2.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anna looks much older in some of the art from the new release. She has a thinned out face like she aged 20+ years.
Yes in the chapter 2 there was a disaster ...
Zara started hinting to Deep ruining the story... in a failed attempt to attract a different audience...

Anna looks older due to her hairstyle which was decided in a questionable poll…

in fact, after some rendering errors that I pointed out in this post... in some scenes of the latest updates she's back to having a hairstyle that makes her look younger and exactly how she was in CH1!

The shitty hairstyle in the CH2 is the mayor reason why I do not use to replay the chapter 2 since the next update will be out and the next update will comes with a lot of delay caused by ZARA non sense suggestions (probably she paid Deep well to create this mess)
I totally prefer CH1 and all the short novel except the useless "The First Time" beause is totally disconnect from the Anna real spirit that makes this game one of my favourite!
I suggested it might be cool to have another short novel which covered Anna losing her virginity. It would feature a younger Anna, before the events depicted in Hard Exam. Deep liked this idea, and decided to hold a poll, with a few other ideas for a short novel thrown in.
Anna was not virgin at 18th she loses it many years before 18th maybe at 13/14th (if not early) with the "ALWAYS DRUNK DAD" and her missing mother that lives ABROAD since she was a baby!
she is a motherless!

I know very well why Deep liked your "idea"... he loves supporters with a lot of bucks! there is a level in his patreon where you can create your own scenes if you grant them constant high-money support.

it is ok for me...

But since that's the case you have to accept the criticisms that others like me will do... and if this takes months maybe years before your next suggestion can be inserted in the main story... it's good that for now you've got just a short novel!... but judging by the comments it was received coldly by the audience of this wonderful game!

Deep is smart... now he can have an excuse to delay the updates by making yourself the scapegoat for any future disaster.

Good Luck

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
EDIT: Wait, the recent update wasnt to the main game?!

So, is the alledged save loadable now? Don't know if it's because I'm on mac, but it's been 3 or 4 updates where I'm told old saves wont work and that I have to load a save file which comes with the update. Never seen such a save, any load I do take me to the start of the game when her bf is in the hospital

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
EDIT: Wait, the recent update wasnt to the main game?!

So, is the alledged save loadable now? Don't know if it's because I'm on mac, but it's been 3 or 4 updates where I'm told old saves wont work and that I have to load a save file which comes with the update. Never seen such a save, any load I do take me to the start of the game when her bf is in the hospital
there are 2 versions of the same game
1) Semi-sandbox requires saves that works for this specific type
2) VN version that requeres VN saves

if you mix VN saves with Semi-sandbox they won't work and vice versa.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Reading this thread I'm surprised to see how many people aren't enjoying Chapter 2. Personally I have no issue with the new hairstyle, but I can at least understand not vibing with an MCs new look. Aside from that though, content-wise Chapter 2 seems to be carrying the torch pretty well, is it not?

Reactions: khantus

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
there are 2 versions of the same game
1) Semi-sandbox requires saves that works for this specific type
2) VN version that requeres VN saves

if you mix VN saves with Semi-sandbox they won't work and vice versa.
I've been playing VN from the start. I'm guessing it's the fact that I'm playing on mac that's giving me issues.Loading saves from previous versions just starts the game at the hospital after her bf got shot, and despite changelog saying there is included a new save in the update file, there hasn't been one in the last 3-4 versions I've downloaded.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Personally I have no issue with the new hairstyle
the new harstile is no good for blowjobs
her ears are always covered and hidden... that kind of hair is good for a shy housewife... they intensionally make her looks older....
CH1 and CH2 take place in the same year so she can't have aged that much

CH1 and CH2 comparing:
CH1: here her gaze is as alive as a young filly ready to be ridden
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 17.34.26.jpg
CH2: here her gaze is dull as in a shy housewife who doesn't want to be fucked... but she has to do it because she's blackmailed
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 17.36.57.jpg
CH1: here she has bare shoulders and a dress that says: I'm ready, take me and she eagerly squeezes Ashley cock
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 17.40.14.jpg
CH2: here she has the frightened and lifeless gaze of a girl who wishes she were elsewhere
Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 17.38.20.jpg

it is objectively evident that she looks older only because of the housewife's hairstyle and her face is smaller like you can see... those cocks have almost the same size

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
the new harstile is no good for blowjobs
her ears are always covered and hidden... that kind of hair is good for a shy housewife... they intensionally make her looks older....
CH1 and CH2 take place in the same year so she can't have aged that much

CH1 and CH2 comparing:
CH1: here her gaze is as alive as a young filly ready to be ridden
View attachment 2489503
CH2: here her gaze is dull as in a shy housewife who doesn't want to be fucked... but she has to do it because she's blackmailed
View attachment 2489507
CH1: here she has bare shoulders and a dress that says: I'm ready, take me and she eagerly squeezes Ashley cock
View attachment 2489509
CH2: here she has the frightened and lifeless gaze of a girl who wishes she were elsewhere
View attachment 2489513

it is objectively evident that she looks older only because of the housewife's hairstyle and her face is smaller like you can see... those cocks have almost the same size
Chapters 1 was definitely better, I really enjoyed this game now. It's crap for me right now. Deep listens to the stupid ideas of his supporters and then implements them, which makes updates longer and the content is so-so. Anna's appearance is also worse.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've been playing VN from the start. I'm guessing it's the fact that I'm playing on mac
I'm on Mac too and I have also same save file for sandbox
I had the foresight to rename the saves with VN... and SB

they works
in any case...
The VN is very easy to start again

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes