Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
you just confusing because Oxford is a college where in the same location there are both:
high school and university...
in fact you can easily find Oxford High School and Oxford University...and then you really want to argue with me that I am from STANFORD UNIVERSITY... can you read my user name? :cool:;)

here is the Oxdord High school

since the first time I brought up this issue I have said that it is easy to confuse college high school and university because many Colleges provide for both minors and university students

1) in high school students have one class and professors take turns in the same class
2) in universities, professors have a fixed chair class where students have to go according to the courses they subscribed and they are following

ONE FACT REMAINS CERTAIN!

The scholarship that is used to obtain funding for college studies can only be obtained until the age of 18 and requires that the student have a very high average in all subjects (this is the one described by Anna in Hard Exam)...
it is true that there are other pre-university scholarships but these types of scholarships are for merit on specific research subjects.. and are used to fund scientific research and not to pay for students' studies and housing

yes finally you are right here
and this is exactly what I said
here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-ep-16-deepsleep.2689/post-14216139
and
here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-ep-16-deepsleep.2689/post-14225638

Anna looks too old In CHAPTER 2

That's means in a nutshell she is officially 18+ only for patreon rules and i agree... but for me who is familiar with when a school girl can take scholarships Anna is under age in the story.. This makes Hard Exam a very interesting and exciting story...precisely because it is set in a college that also houses under-18 high school classes.
This fact also means that Andrew was her boyfriend whem they was CHILDHOOD and they played hide-and-seek in the OLD CHURCH together
I'm looking forward to comment the Hard Exam part 3 when will be available here bc i don't want spoilers

I hope now the case is closed!

Cheers
I think you completely didn't get what I was trying to say there, and the quote you mentioned from Old Church probably doesn't mean what you think it does either (it could easily refer to the place they went to have sex, when they first became lovers, because both of them are initially living in the college dorms. Later when Andrew finishes college and becomes an intern, he would have to leave the college dorms and get his own place or share with someone, so Old Church becomes the place they used to hide out together, when they needed some privacy). But you're right about one thing though, the case should be closed on this topic.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I think you completely didn't get what I was trying to say there, and the quote you mentioned from Old Church probably doesn't mean what you think
So I'm "probably" wrong? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I agreed with your post i quoted! it is HIGH SCHOOL UNIFORM!!! AS YOU SAID here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-ep-16-deepsleep.2689/post-14234233 check it out!
It is you that are wrong for sure in my opinion! :cool:
But starting to competing for scholarship is something that must be done ONLY before 18 in the high school!
It is a requirement and grades must be ALL VERY HIGH!---Also in Russia this is a requirement

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 136 Votes