Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
lef096 The size + (I use the big) I think it is picture, sound etc that is "down scaled" to take less space and be faster download if you have a "weaker" internet connection. ;-)

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Just a quick reminder that this update took about 1.5x the amount of time as previous updates. With "W" (fast text skip") I went through it in about 5 minutes. Too much lesbian stuff and forced threesome in this one for me.

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Worst update so far...
Dude seriously this is by far the worst update till date. I mean the stupidity in this update is off the charts, what kinda self respecting girl jumps on the table and start undressing and making out with other girl in front of everyone. I get it, it is a game but what if someone has chosen a faithful path, what den? The only good thing was the scene with JOHN which I think would've been better suited with Alfred because it would've brought more excitement. Another disappointing scene with Alfred :FacePalm: which I was looking forward to alot. Every update makes me feel less and less excited for the next one, I mean what happened to this game this game was so good. penmaster have you played this update yet?

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Dude seriously this is by far the worst update till date. I mean the stupidity in this update is off the charts, what kinda self respecting girl jumps on the table and start undressing and making out with other girl in front of everyone. I get it, it is a game but what if someone has chosen a faithful path, what den? The only good thing was the scene with JOHN which I think would've been better suited with Alfred because it would've brought more excitement. Another disappointing scene with Alfred :FacePalm: which I was looking forward to alot. Every update makes me feel less and less excited for the next one, I mean what happened to this game this game was so good. penmaster have you played this update yet?
Maybe he made the update based on his patrons suggestions. Are you one of them?

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Maybe he made the update based on his patrons suggestions. Are you one of them?
Even if they were - cant tell me that this Alfred scene compares to any of the previous ones in the slightest.
Im trying to figure out the logic behind the party scene - bunch of young girls..partying with old dudes without much money aaand it turns into wet t-shirt. What?
Photograph scene was pretty good, thats about it.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes