yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
i agree with most things but I am more active here than on patreon + Deep is active here too like other Devs.
And about the have fun part... damn I sometimes have fun for sure but real fun is years ago. Happy tho you have some and you can always share with us we don’t mind.

beside other games: yes there are good games but games which are close the quality of Anna with girls like Anna (and maybe playing as one) are really rare. Or I am blind. You can always enlighten me. ;)

or do you mean other games like.. idk Assassins Creed, Battlefield, Age of Empires and so on?

Don’t get me wrong, I like your comment but I had to criticise a few things. (in a positive way)
In my honest opinion, this game has one of the best female models and renders. But in terms of writing, character development and overall polish I must say that there are better games. This is not a diss to Deep but rather an honest assessment of the game's strengths and weaknesses

Reactions: Gisgo

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
As for me, better fin Anna story and start something like "Anna's scenes", w/o plot. Just like every 2-3 month create sex or tease scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In my honest opinion, this game has one of the best female models and renders. But in terms of writing, character development and overall polish I must say that there are better games. This is not a diss to Deep but rather an honest assessment of the game's strengths and weaknesses
that’s nice constructive feedback. :) he already knows about that “issue” and tries to improve but according to Deep it wasn’t planned in the first place to be a real (long) game.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The bigger the game, the longer it to develop/update because of multiple path/choices you made. You can have small updates with 1/2 scenes every month or 2 month. Or you can have normal size update, with story progression and many scenes. And he is working alone. But the amount of work is getting bigger with every update. It is not an conveyor where every part is the same every time. I think people forgetting about it.
The main effort in terms of the overall amount of time spent making these games is in composing and rendering the images and animations.
What effect does multiple paths/choices have on the amount of time it takes to compose and render an image?
None. The amount of time required is exactly the same, whether the game has one path, or many.
The number of images the guy should be able to produce, in a month, two months, whatever, is the same, no matter how many paths there are.

I think it's fair to asume that the dev's hardware is at least as good as when he first started to develop the game.
Maybe he's improved it, since then, or maybe not. I'm not privvy to that fact.
But, at the beginning, he was capable of putting out, what was it?
450-500+ renders per month/per update? Something like that?
So why is he incapable of putting out that level of content now?

Mmm...I'll take a wild stab in the dark , here and one word comes to mind...
Motivation.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
The main effort in terms of the overall amount of time spent making these games is in composing and rendering the images and animations.
What effect does multiple paths/choices have on the amount of time it takes to compose and render an image?
None. The amount of time required is exactly the same, whether the game has one path, or many.
The number of images the guy should be able to produce, in a month, two months, whatever, is the same, no matter how many paths there are.

I think it's fair to asume that the dev's hardware is at least as good as when he first started to develop the game.
Maybe he's improved it, since then, or maybe not. I'm not privvy to that fact.
But, at the beginning, he was capable of putting out, what was it?
450-500+ renders per month/per update? Something like that?
So why is he incapable of putting out that level of content now?

Mmm...I'll take a wild stab in the dark , here and one word comes to mind...
Motivation.
Support him, then ask him.

Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes