Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I'll have to take a couple more days to finish the update.
First I was thinking that I'll release it without hobo's scene, but after receiving death threats (I'm joking), I decided to include it. I had the plot for it already, but I still have to make renders for it so a little bit more time is needed.

I know that you all waited for it this weekend already, but I have to take extra time and make it right.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have to apologize, but I'll have to take a couple more days to finish the update.
First I was thinking that I'll release it without hobo's scene, but after receiving death threats (I'm joking), I decided to include it. I had the plot for it already, but I still have to make renders for it so a little bit more time is needed.

I know that you all waited for it this weekend already, but I have to take extra time and make it right.

Sincerely yours,
Deep
haha I knew it :p (I mean I knew that he didn’t prepared hobo scene and that after a few guys (including me ^^) talked about it, he thought to include it xD ah well another 2/3 days won’t hurt I gues xD

(Thanks for sharing btw ;) )

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
haha I knew it :p (I mean I knew that he didn’t prepared hobo scene and that after a few guys (including me ^^) talked about it, he thought to include it xD ah well another 2/3 days won’t hurt I gues xD

Hey, np! Sharing is caring! Btw, what does your girlfriend do next saturday ;) :ROFLMAO: :giggle:

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017

Good job...there will be at least one scene more ... but still Deep won't release the game in the middle of the week. In my opinion, it will be on Saturday or Sunday until. :)

S.

• Hey there
Reactions: sahamat

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thanks for sharing Longo McFap! :) Long time since last you posted a "weekly" yeah? ;)

That do sucks... we have seen it some times before that he has included scenes that are not in-game etc.
I hope though he does manage to release the updates within his "time limit" on a "couple" of more days but sadly i think a couple means next weekend. :/

Again thanks for sharing :)

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
If it gets released earlier than next sunday then I will eat my hat. I don't wear hats, so I'll have to go buy one first, then eat it. Luckily I doubt I'm gonna have to. Hopefully it will be worth the wait1

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and Caetano

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
First I'm not a donator so I do not care when the update will release, if the dev does , I will always appreciate him. But in the side if donators, I don't know how hard will take him so long to do the update.

Let me say some examples: Willy D , apocalypse, Angelica' temptation and so on. None of them will use over 3 months to release a update. And also, each update they release is always bigger then Anna.

Or you can find one game which is much like anna: lida's adventure, but in my opinion lida is more bigger then Anna. And the dev also post the update in 3 months. And now he is sick, but remember, his last update is May.

So I want to say that, the dev should respect the donators and do not waste their time and money. You are becoming more and more like the defenestration's dev: delay, sorry , and delay again. It is sad and arrogant.

You can learn the way apocalypse and angelica: post the game update to the donators first, and share to gamers for free but they must wait one month. The hard work is never you excuse. Frankly, you work does not worth 100 days, I can see a lot of great works in the fan art area. So cut the shit excuse and do some value works for you donators, or you will get the FreshMulan's problem.

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
First I'm not a donator so I do not care when the update will release, if the dev does , I will always appreciate him. But in the side if donators, I don't know how hard will take him so long to do the update.

Let me say some examples: Willy D , apocalypse, Angelica' temptation and so on. None of them will use over 3 months to release a update. And also, each update they release is always bigger then Anna.

Or you can find one game which is much like anna: lida's adventure, but in my opinion lida is more bigger then Anna. And the dev also post the update in 3 months. And now he is sick, but remember, his last update is May.

So I want to say that, the dev should respect the donators and do not waste their time and money. You are becoming more and more like the defenestration's dev: delay, sorry , and delay again. It is sad and arrogant.

You can learn the way apocalypse and angelica: post the game update to the donators first, and share to gamers for free but they must wait one month. The hard work is never you excuse. Frankly, you work does not worth 100 days, I can see a lot of great works in the fan art area. So cut the shit excuse and do some value works for you donators, or you will get the FreshMulan's problem.
I'm a donor and for me there's no problem, I can wait a couple of more days because Anna is always worth and I think is one of the best and most of all Deep is the only dev that keeps people informed week x week. About Lida's adventures I read some messages of donors and the dev hasn't wrote for more than a month so ...
For what concerns Lily from P/P I have no words.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
the only problem i have with game devs is that if ur paying for a monthly service than u should get something every month?
u pay ur internet bill every month and u get to use the internet no?
So in my opinion I think you should get something for every month you pay or just pay a small fee when update is available???

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
the only problem i have with game devs is that if ur paying for a monthly service than u should get something every month?
So in my opinion I think you should get something for every month you pay or just pay a small fee when update is available???
someone with a brain.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
someone with a brain.
While that would work well, it isn't at all how Patreon is meant to work, though. The way Patreon works is you are donating money..not paying for a subscription or membership. Naturally, the more you donate, the more the devs offer, in many cases..but, those donations are just that...donations. You're donating for their cause. Their cause is to work on their project. In essence, your donations are to help them continue their projects. You aren't buying anything.
I agree...if I'm throwing money in someone's account, I like to see steady progress, but that isn't required. This is also why I quit donating on Patreon ages ago. I've been stung by way too many abandoned games and ghosting devs.
But, point being...donations aren't for purchasing subscriptions or memberships. The word donate means to give a gift with no expectations.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes