absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh i i found a way with the documents the issue for me at least was connected with the first time i talked with dr. creep, if you choose that he did not perform the first part of his manipulation, then it bugs choose the other option then both options with the doctors works

mj23

Jan 18, 2018
ahh i i found a way with the documents the issue for me at least was connected with the first time i talked with dr. creep, if you choose that he did not perform the first part of his manipulation, then it bugs choose the other option then both options with the doctors works
Thanks! it worked!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Either be helpful or don't.

Thanks.
There are no previous saves, because Deep switched game engines from RPGMaker to RenPy beginning with Chapter 2 v0.0.1.

That's the reason why it is always a good idea to read the last 5 pages before posting something. Most of the time the same question either has been asked or further information have been shared there before.

killlityuty

Nov 5, 2018
There are no previous saves, because Deep switched game engines from RPGMaker to RenPy beginning with Chapter 2 v0.0.1.

That's the reason why it is always a good idea to read the last 5 pages before posting something. Most of the time the same question either has been asked or further information have been shared there before.
I haven't a clue about anything other than downloading games, I don't follow whats going on. I apologise.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Well IMO Anna is a free bird. She gives everyone pleasure. There is no need to cage her with unnecessary commitments.

Well look what happened to Andrew.

Also its the classic case of, " she fucks everyone so she's a whore ... and look at him ... he fucks everyone and he's a stud."

We love you Anna!!
A guy who fucks old ladies wouldn't exactly consider him a stud.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
"retirement party with the pals" ... when I read it I blacked out for a sec. The next updates are gonna be the best ever!

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes