Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
help. stuck after going to jeremy's house and receiving dress. After that it shows journal updated but it's blank then I go home and can't sleep. Someone said we have to buy drink from shop. I go to the shopping district and it shows shop at the bottom left of the screen but when I click it, nothing happens. Please help.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I play the VN version. After being arrested, I went with the Taxman route, took all the opportunities to increase corruption, and when detective Earl called for a meeting at Sergey's, couldn't go there, the game just say: To Sergey's place and gets back to street image. I attach the save and the image, maybe someone has an idea.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I play the VN version. After being arrested, I went with the Taxman route, took all the opportunities to increase corruption, and when detective Earl called for a meeting at Sergey's, couldn't go there, the game just say: To Sergey's place and gets back to street image. I attach the save and the image, maybe someone has an idea.
Theoretically straight ahead (past the red bin)
Taxman path is bugged and you can't visit Sergey's warehouse.

EDIT: Not sure if the issue was fixed for VN version but the issue persist in "semi-sandbox" version.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Taxman path is bugged and you can't visit Sergey's warehouse.

EDIT: Not sure if the issue was fixed for VN version but the issue persist in "semi-sandbox" version.
I play taxman path renpy version and don't have any bug, my save for who need, first save with Benjamin, second at the end of chapter

Reactions: BestSumy

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the vn version. Looks like the gallery isn't updated.

Reactions: MXMCTR

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I play taxman path renpy version and don't have any bug, my save for who need, first save with Benjamin, second at the end of chapter
And for which version are your saves? For VN (without map) or for semi-sandbox (with map)?

MaKo Leonhart

Sep 24, 2021
Hello fellow players,

I'm playing the VN_anna_ea_ch2_0.61_rising_the_bar_PC, for me this is a bug, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm trying to do a "mild" corruption path, my choices so far (save game uploaded):
- Dr. Schmidt didn't abuse me;
- Didn't have past actions with John;
- Jeremy is killed;
- Have past with Emily and Diane;

The game goes to start menu on the next visit to the hospital, where you have to choose between the doctors.

Previously I did a full corruption path and i didn't have this problem.

Previosly I did a full corruption path and i didn't have this problem.

Another subject is about the new scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: text correction.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I used to like it, not anymore. v1 was proper and actually immersive, v2 is just a sex circus.
maybe you like RPGM version were the scenes are diluted by the tipical grind of that engine. you have forgotten that this is the chapter 2 and it is made in Renpy.
1) This is the chapter 2 you are wrong when you call the games as v1 and v2... (what is v2? this is v0.6 of the chapter 2 and the CH1 was at V2.00)
2) I also suggest you to look at other Anna games from the same author Hard Exam (can be considered a short prequel) and maybe you will be able to understand the real Anna... All those games are describing well the character of this beautiful model

This proves that the sandbox RPGM grind does not allow the player to understand the real plot... in RPGM games you are so focused on figuring out where to go for the next scene and you lose the vision of the story... in the RPGM CH1 maybe you have missed all the sense of the Anna story (maybe you have lost a lot of scenes)
Try to play the unofficial renpy version and you will see that the chapter 1 is the same Anna story...

DeepSleep is doing a great job and the story is very intriguing to me.
Of course if you don't like sex scenes or you like the RPGM click click in a game titled Anna Exciting Affections is your problem.

No one forced the dev to change engine... I'm sure he changed the engine just for the fact that the Anna Story gets more success due to the unofficial RENPY remake. He got a lot of more supporter after the renpy remake

In any case at the start I was thinking that this CH2 was not good as... and not a real continuation of the CH1... But i was wrong...
This chapter 2 is just at the beginning but you can continue to follow all paths that was in the CH1
we are just in the first week of this great story and I can't wait to see Anna becoming the Boss in ALL the activities she has started.
Anna is a very intelligent girl rich and independent .. She knows how to achieve her goals using her exciting affection.

I think this second chapter is the perfect evolution of the same story that was started in the first chapter!

PS; and it's certainly not Anna's fault that her boyfriend is a loser ... she's too much for Andrew.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1464749

btw possible hint for latest content? even tho i also like this location really much (and sometimes seeing her old hair is nice too even tho i like her new hair)
Agree!!
Hair style in the CH1 was better....
with the actual Hairstyle her beautiful ears are hiden and she looks older!

I really hope that deepsleep will make a change soon!

Reactions: Holysix9 and Gisgo

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
I used to like it, not anymore. v1 was proper and actually immersive, v2 is just a sex circus.
1) This is the chapter 2 you are wrong when you call the games as v1 and v2... (what is v2? this is v0.6 of the chapter 2 and the CH1 was at V2.00)
Are you for real Defd? He just used different markings but I guess most of the people here understood what he meant. It's really not that complicated to understand that he just compared the first version(Ch1) of the game with the second(Ch2).

Reactions: Jokr_
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes